TWELVE

"ENOUGH." JIMIN said pushing Jay away from him.

"Come on baby. One more kiss." Jay begs feeling tipsy.

Yes. They did steal some alcohol. Jay mostly drank more.

"No." Jimin said but Jay kissed him and made sure Jimin can't push away.

Just do it. Jungkook obviously doesn't want you.

So Jimin gave in. Even if Jimin hated it.

-
-

"Joonie hyung." Jungkook whined as he used his puppy eyes on Namjoon.

"Yes Koo?" Namjoon ask putting his book down.

"Can you please go out and check if Jimin is okay?" Jungkook begged as Namjoon gave him a confusing look.

"Did Jin hyung tell you to forget about him?" He ask tilting his head.

"Yeah. But I still miss him and I want to know if he is doing good. He told me he steal stuff and I want to make sure he is doing well." Jungkook said.

"Okay koo. I'll go and check." Namjoon said showing his charming smile.

"Thank you hyungie." Jungkook said aheoign his biggest smile.

-
-

Jimin felt used. He felt disgust with himself.

Jay told him to go to a home. Abandonment home. And Jay took advantage of Jimin's vulnerability. He was drunk and didn't remember shit.

Until he woke up and seen himself naked with a naked Jay. He groaned and got changed and was a ahead to leave but got stopped by Jay's voice.

"Leaving so soon Jiminie. We haven't gotten breakfast." Jay said as Jimin stood there and waited for Jay.

This is his new life.

-
-

Namjoon went to the village and wander around. He bumped into someone.

"Shit I'm so sorry." Said a male voice.

He turned and seen a cute male. He has curley brown locks. He was a bit smaller that Namjoon.

"Its cool. I wasn't paying attention." Namjoon said with a smile.

"I'm still sorry." He said.

"Ah. I'm Hoseok by the way." Hoseok said with a smile.

Namjoom smiled. He knew he found another friend. He hoped that Jungkook allows Hoseok in. He'll be perfect for Jin's uptightness and just Jin in general.

But as they were talking Namjoon just missed Jimin walking by them.

-
-

Jungkook hoped that Jimin is okay. But he did kind of hoped that he misses Jungkook.

He just wished he let Jimin talked instesd of letting him leave.

Ever since Jimin left, he never took the ring off.

"What should I do?" Jungkook said helplessly to the ring.

Of course, the ring did nothing but he did felt a gush of wind.

But it was harsh. He shuts his eyes by the harsh wind and seen Jimin. But he was unhappy.

"I-Is he unhappy? What happened after he left?" Jungkook ask himself.

-
A/N - hello! Been awhile.

Got some ideas but at the same time I don't. I'll update 'Forbidden' tomorrow.

I told myself I will study at some point. Did I? Nope. Will I? Maybe. I probably after this is posted.

Im fully aware I'm fucking up my routine but after the exams are over. Pretty much after April it'll be bskc to normal until the end of May then it'll be fucked by more exams.

Man...I love being a senior in high school. Its crazy how I literally have 2 years left then I'm put and I am an adult.

Nah. I don't like that. I already don't like the fact that I am turing 16 this year. Don't want to age but yet again I do so I can leave the hellhole that is school.

And get a job, money. Get a house of my own, being independent. And have a relationship that isn't oneline and last for a year and longer.

That's my rant...

Anways!

Stay safe, stay healthy, stay kind to each other and yourself, and stay loving yourself.

I purple you all!
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

~you nice, keep going.~ - Park Jimin 💛

Listen to you heart - Roxette ❤