SEVENTEEN

"I'LL BE BACK!" Taehyung shouted as he left the castle.

As much as he loved the castle, he wanted to go to the village, his hometown, to see how everything went.

As he was going through the super market to buy some food from his home. He spotted Jay, but he was talking to Yoongi. Taehyung felt uneasy. He didn't like his ex boyfriend talking to someone who abuse his best friend. It didn't sit right with him.

He wanted to know what they were talking about but he didn't want to get spotted, so he got the food and rushed out of the vullge to warn the couple.

He slap the door scaring the life of Jungkook. Jungkook turned and was going to give a sassy remark but he seen the worry on Taehyung's face.

"What's wrong Tae?" Jungkook ask coming close to the boy and hugged him.

"Where's Jimin?" Taehyung breathed out. He felt out of breathe running.

"In the shower, I can tell him to get change quickly if you want." Jungkook said but Taehyung shook his head.

"He can take his time but tell him to come in the living room after he is change, I have something to tell him, and you." Taehyung said as Jungkook was getting worried.

Jungkook went upstairs and heard the shower turning off. Jimin opened the door with a smirk.

"Thought you were gonna join me?" Said Jimin as Jungkook smiled.

"Sorry babe, Taehyung stopped me. He wanted to tell us something so I couldn't join. I'll join next time." Jungkook said.

"Do I need to get change fast?" Jimin ask feeling worried what Taehyung would tell them.

"No, he said you can take you time but come to the living room after you are done." Jungkook said as Jimin nodded and started to get change.

Even if he got told to take his time, he couldn't. He was scared so he got change quickly. He didn't even try his hair properly, he just use a towel and ruffle his hair with it. He fix it a little with his hands and came down.

"What's wrong Tae?" Jimin ask as he sat next to Jungkook.

"I was at the village, getting some food from home. Since I missed it. But when I was there, I seen Yoongi but he was with Jay. I didn't come close to hear them but I felt so uneasy and I felt like I need to warn you." Taehyung said ruffling his hair, trying to calm down.

"Thank you for telling us Tae, we'll keep a look out." Jungkook said showing his bunny smile.

-

"Oh, what are you cooking?" Namjoon said wrapping his arms around Taehyung's waist making the boy blush.

"Just some dinner, I felt uneasy and cooking helps me." Taehyung said as he kept cooking.

"I hope you are okay." Namjoon said pecking Taehyung's neck.

Taehyung froze. He didn't expect that. Namjoon miked at the reaction and put his chin on Taehyung's shoulder.

Taehyung relaxed and kept cooking. He felt safe with Namjoon, more safe than he were with Yoongi.

-

" No." Jungkook pouted as Jimin chuckled.

"Come on baby, I need to turn the TV on to watch the movie." Jimin said trying to leave Jungkook's grasp.

"No, I didn't have any cuddles today. I deserve cuddles." Ju gkook said cutely.

"If it takes me more than 10 seconds to turn the TV on. You can be the small spoon. But if it is less I'm being the small spoon." Jimin said as Jungkook nodded.

It took Jimin 5 seconds, making Jungkook whine.

"Come on you big baby, I dersve cuddles too." Jimin said getting comfy laying on Jungkook's chest.

"You only have 30 minutes then I'm being the small spoon until we sleep." Jungkook said.

"Okay you big baby."

-
A/N - hello! Another update. I thought this chapter would be the last, I guess not. I have so much more. So I hope you are fine with that.

Maybe at chapter 20 this would end? Who knows.

But I do hope you enjoy this chapter and yes this is switch Jikook, my favourite type of Jikook to be honest. So I hope you like that too.

Anyways!

Stay healthy, stay safe, stay kind to others and yourself, and stay loving yourself.

I purple you all!
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

~you nice keep going. ~ - Park Jimin 💛