SIXTEEN

JIMIN  LET GO OF JUNGKOOK and seen a human. Not a beast. Jimin was frozen.

"Who are you?" Jimin ask, feeling scared.

Jungkook felt hurt that Jimin was playing dumb. Until he seen his human hands then look down and seen a human body. The clothes were baggy, as if it was melting.

"I'm—I'm human." Jungkook smiled, hugging Jimin more as he recognised the voice.

"Jungkookie?" Jimin asks shockingly.

Jungkook nodded with a huge grin that Jimin adored.

"You're—You're..." Jimin couldn't form the words. He was so shocked.

"Yes Minnie, I am human. I'm human again." Jungkook said as Jimin put his hands on Jungkook's cheeks.

He caress them and soon went to his long black hair. He stroke his long locks as Jungkook closed his eyes at the endearing feeling. Once Jungkook opened his eyes Jimin knew it is Jungkook.

Jimin soon leaned in. Their lips almost touch. Jimin soon closed his eyes as Jungkook followed, and soon they lips touch.

"What the fuck?!" Taehyung shouted making the two boys separated.

"Who the fuck is that?" Taehyung ask glaring at Jungkook making him small.

"What is all the noise. Who is that?" Yoongi ask also glaring at Jungkook who tried to hid behind Jimin but he was a little small compare to Jungkook.

"This is Jungkook and stop yelling amd swearing, you are scaring him," Jimin said holding Jungkook close to him.

"And stop glaring at him. He done nothing wrong to you."

"This is Jungkook. How is he human? Wasn't he an ugly beast?" Yoonhi said but got a slap from Jimin.

"Jungoook isn't ugly. Yes he was a beast but he was cursed. He needed love. If you aren't happy with that then you can fuck off." Jimin said staring directly at Yoongi.

If looks can kill, Yoongi would be a goner.

"Fine. We'll leave. You should've gone with Jay. At least he wasn't ugly." Yoongi said dragging Taehyung who looked guilty.

"Yeah let me go with a boy who took advantage of me. Who didn't care for me. Who is a user, a manipulator. Yes let's go to that cunt and not someone who actually loves me." Jimin rants, tears flowing down his cheeks as Jungkook hugged him close.

"It's okay hyung. I'm here." Jungkook said holding him tightly.

"If he was all kf them things then why did you leave us to go to him? Huh!" Yoonhi shouted.

"I didn't want to be a fucking burden Yoongi! I lived with you guys for years and it was free of charge. I felt fucking guilty that I couldn't help so I left and met Jay snd my life went down hill before I met the live of my life." Jimin shouted back.

"Jimin, I am so sorry. I wish I knew that you felt that way. I got so worried when you went into the streets and stsrted stealing. I didn't know Jay was all of them things. I got worried, I thought Jungkook was an animal and I didn't want you living with people judging you," Taehyung started as he fiddled with his fingers.

"But after knowing he is human and has been cursed. I can see the love there. I am so sorry Jimin." Taehyung crying as he then looked at Jungkook and cried harder.

"I'm–I'm so sorry Jungkook. I should have ne–never judge you like–like that." Taehyung said going on his knees and hiding his face.

"Taehyung," Jungkook said going on the floor.

"I forgive you. Yes it was mean what you said. But I can see you regret it. I can see how much you care about Jimin. I get why you were worried that Jimin might be falling for an animal. But I I happy you can accept Jimin and I now. Right?" Jungkook said hugging the crying boy.

"Yes Jungkook, yes I accept you." Taehyung said holding the boy tighter.

"Thank you." Jungkook whispered.

Yoongi stood still as his boyfriend was hugging Jungkook.

"I still don't approve of this." Yoongi argues.

"Why are you so fucling shallow? He sint a beast anymore. You now know how Jay was acting sith Jimin but still prefer him over Jungkook? What the the is wrong wrong you!?" Taehyung shouted, getting up as he gently pushes Jungkook to be with Jimin.

"You know what? If you can't act mature and leanr that these two are perfect for each other, you can go. I don't want to be with someone who thinks it is okay for his friend to be with an abuser then a kind soul." Taehyung said making Yoongi feel a crack in his heart.

"What the fuck Tae?" Yoongi screamed feeling broken.

"Go. I don't want you here anymore." Taehyung said trying to fight the tears.

"Fine. Whatever." He said leaving the castle.

Taehyung soon broke down. He git on his knees once again and sobbed. The two boys rushed to Taehyung snd hugged him.

"You don't need him Tae. You deserve so much more. He was a prick anyway." Jimin said ruffling Taehyung's hair to try and make him smile.

It worked.

"Thanks guys. I am glad you finally found someone Min." Taehyung said with a smile.

"So am I." Jimin said looking at Jungkook who blushed.

-
A/N - hello!! Guess you is back. I still have 2 more exams yes, but I gave more days off and them 2 exams I don't really need to study. And I'm so bored not updating.

So I'll keep my routine with my writing, except on Tuesday and Friday next week since that is when I ahve my exams so I might not update tomorrow since I'll be studying for my Tuesday's exams but we'll  see then.

But I might update on Friday...once again we'll see.

By the way this story isn't finished yet. It is close to finishing.

After this I was planking to post 2 books since my old account I haven't finished my prequel and some of you missed that so I'll update that and another book.

So since I csnt update 3 books at a time I'll unpublish 'Forbidden' and write all of it and publish it all in the one go.

Idk how long that will take me but I'll get it done. But if you wanna read it you can on Tokki_Ggukie 💜💜

Anways!

Stay healthy, stay safe, stay kind to others and yourself, and stay loving yourself!

I purple you all!
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

~you nice, keep going.~ - Park Jimin 💛

🧈💛💛💛𝗦𝗧𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗠 𝗕𝗨𝗧𝗧𝗘𝗥 💛💛💛 🧈