NINE

WHEN I SAY THE TWO BOYS WERE A BKUSHING MESS. I AIN'T LYING.

The boys were silent and were looking at each other and not at thr beautiful nature surrounding them.

Soon, a stupid fly went by which distracted Jungkook.

"What's that?" He ask innocently.

"That? That's just a pesty fly. They do no harm. But they are fucking annoying." Said Jimin, kind of lissed that that fly ruined the mood.

Wait..what the fuck am I saying? There were no mood there. We were having a staring competition. Yeah.

"They look nice." Jungkook said shaking his cute smile.

"They aren't. They are filthy things that are basically flees. I would stay away from them." Jimin said still salty.

"Hmm, right." Jungkook said with a small smile.

"Wanna make a flower crown?" Jimin ask but instantly regrets it.

Why the fuck would I ask that?

"What's that?" Jungkook ask tilting his head.

"I'll show you." Jimin said holding Jungkook's hand, well paw and dragged him to a patch filled with daises.

Jimin sat down and patted the grass for Jungkool to sit.

"So this is how to make a flower crown." Jimin said as he showed him how to do it.

Soon he was finished and placed it on Jungkook's head.

"There not you look extra pretty." Jimin flirted and bit his tongue.

Why....just why!

Jungkook went shy as he made a flower crown. But it looked messy. Making the boy pout.

"It looks like a mess. I can't do it." Jungkook said disappointed that he couldn't do it.

"You can. This is the first time you done it and it looks amazing." Jiminbsaod putting it on the flower crown and shown Jungkook his smile.

Making Jungkook smile back. He soon seen a lake and went to the lake and looked at his reflection. He then pouted.

"This flower crown shouldn't be on me. Its too pretty." Jungkook said away to take it off but Jimin stopped him.

"No! Its perfect on your! You are pretty too Kookie!" Jimin said as Jungkook smiled.

"Okay."

"Good! Now let's get something to eat." Said Jimin as they went inside.

-

Jin brought them their food. But he wasn't all smiley like he was. He was glaring at Jimin. He then turned to Jungkook and smiled.

"Kookie, may I talked to Jimin?" Jin ask as Jungkook nodded cutely.

The two went out and Jin shirts the door and breathed then turned.

"Where is it?" Jin said in a stren tone.

"Where's what?" Jimin said.

He may sound stabled but his heart is racing as he knew what he was talking about.

"The ring Jimin, where the fuck is it?"

-
A/N - ooo, Jin knows...

I wonder what that ring means 🤔

Anways I don't have much to say as I mostly spoke on the recent book I post....I spoke my opinions on 'Flim Out'

Bop btw.

Anways!

Stay safe, stay healthy, stay kind to others and yourself and stay loving yourself.

I purple you all!
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

~you nice, keep going.~ - Park Jimin 💛