NINETEEN

NAMJOON AND TAEHYUNG were listening to songs while cooking some dinner. Jin were by their side if they fuck up.

"Be careful! You are gonna burn the rice." Jin said, helping Namjoon stir properly.

"I'm not gonna burn it. Why don't you just be lovey dovey with Hoseok and leave us to it." Namjoon said, trying to shoo Jin away.

"No, you are gonna fuck something up. Like burn the water." Jin said, as Namjoon blush in embarrassment.

"That was one time!" Namjoon groaned, making Taehyung giggle.

"I can help Joonie! I cooked a lot bskc at the village. So off you pop Jin! Go to Hoseok." Taehyung said, making Jin huffs but agreed.

Soon Jin left to find Hoseok.

"Did you actually burn water?" Taehyung giggled.

"One time!" Namjoon said, showing a pout.

"It's okay Joonie. People make mistakes." Taehyung said, pecking Namjoon's cheek.

Namjoon blushed as Taehyung followed.

-

The jikook couple were at their room, cuddling. They were watching a movie but that got ditch so they just cuddled as Jungkook was playing with Jimin's rings.

"Your tattoos are pretty Kookie." Jimin hummed, tracing the eye tattoo.

Jungkook blushed at the compliment. He felt confident.

"Thank you Chim." Jungkook smiled, turning around so his face was facing Jimin's chest.

Jimin then played with Jungkook's hair has Jungkook maoned at the pleasure.

"You like that bunny?" Jimin smirks, making Jungkook blush.

"Shut up." Jungkook groaned.

"Cute." Jimin said, pulling Jungkook up tonhis face and kissed him.

Soon it turned into a make-out. Soon Jimin flipped them over as he was now above Jungkook.

Soon clothes were off and touching starts.

The walls weren't soundproof so anyone could hear what they were up to. But they didn't care and kept going.

-

"Seems like Jimin is getting some." Hoseok chuckles, making Jin giggle.

"About time."

-

"They live in a castle? What shit are you talking about?" Jay said, looking at Yoonhi as if he is lying.

"I'm not. I'll fucking show ya." Yoongi said, as they travel to the castle.

They are gonna get their 'boys' back.

"There's the castle." Yoomgi pointed at the castle.

"Do you know where everything is?" Ask Jay.

"Only the rooms." Yoongi said, making Jay roll his eyes.

"Useless." He muttered.

-
A/N - hello. Another update. I have another update for the oneshot!

Sorry for the mess. I don't know if this will end at chapter 20. We'll see.

Anyways!

Stay safe, stay healthy, stay kind to others and yourself, and stay loving yourself.

I purple you all!
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

~you nice, keep going.~ - Park Jimin 💛 (2018)