࿔ ellie preference.

ㅤㅤ✹⠀˖

𝗱𝗲𝘀𝗰𝗿𝗶𝗽𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻:
this was requested some time ago. :')
ellie with a shy artsy girlfriend.

- Okay first of all Ellie absolutely loves that you're the artsy type! She thinks it's so cute and she absolutely loves that about you. You being shy did prove to be difficult at first but she got used to it, she actually doesn't mind the quietness at times now.
- You draw together! You'll design different tattoos together ( that you'll never get ), different sorts of paintings and all that good stuff.
- If you're in public together Ellie tends to make sure you're comfortable all the time; she'll definitely tell someone when they're crowding you or making you uncomfortable.
- I feel like Ellie has become quite the subject in your sketchbook. Various pages are filled with sketches of her sleeping, cleaning her gun and other things.
- She thinks you're the cutest.
- Whenever she's out if she sees things like paint or little things you can use for crafts she grabs them. She loves seeing your eyes light up about it.
- Honestly with Ellie being pretty artsy herself I think this is such a cute idea. Like you'll both be sketching and painting together?? Chef's kiss.
- Getting Ellie to do crafts with you like embroidery ( she SUCKS at it ) and watching her swear like a sailor for the next hour before she gives up.
- "I'm just not as talented as you, babe." But you just smile and laugh at her because you know she could do it if she had the patience.
- When you both have off days from assignments it's a normal occurrence for you to be tucked away in Joel's little craft room while he teaches you to carve and Ellie's playing her guitar for you both. Family bonding time.
- Overall, Ellie is a baby.

♡ ⃕ ℛ