❛ 004 ➣ preference.

ㅤㅤ✹⠀˖

𝗱𝗲𝘀𝗰𝗿𝗶𝗽𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻:
they get you a dog!

joel:
- honestly it is THE cutest thing ever.
- when you're living in jackson, one of the community dogs has puppies and he gets one for you. a lil girl pupper who we're calling chloe (frazer?).
- he tucks her inside his jacket to surprise you after a long day but it doesn't work out. miss thang decides to jump out before he can get you all excited to see the surprise.
- she's got the chloe frazer spirit, i'd say.
- your eyes get wide and you're a mess about it because it's been so long since you had a puppy.
- he's like, "you like her?" shy cowboy.
- you're all excited, hugging him and telling him thank you. who doesn't love puppies, right?
- telling him he has to be papa joel to your lil baby. he just chuckles.

ellie:
- LMAO this girl finds a whole wolf pup out on patrol after taking out a pack of clickers, she assumes the mom was probably attacked or something. so, she scoops lil fur baby up. ( tHeRe aRe FiVe pUpS, OnE fOr eAcH oF tHe StArK cHilDReN )
- but you absolutely flipped out when she came home with it bundled up in her coat, whimpering for it's momma.
- she hands it over to you with a cheesy smile, "i found this little dude alone."
- you hand feeding it with warm milk and a rag because lil baby is too small.
- you named him ROSCOE.
- he's so cute and fluffy, you just adore him. he goes everywhere with you and ellie.
- everyone else around jackson is terrified of him but you're just in love with your lil guy.
- you catch ellie whispering to him, "alright buddy, eat seth."
- will support. ^
- when you tell ellie she's also a mom to it she gets all cheeky and goes, "i guess you have to call me mommy now."
- loud smack for her stupidity.

tommy:
- i swear to god this man finds you whatever you want, tommy miller is a SIMP.
- he was actually more than happy to find you a dog because it offers more protection to you and the community.
- his intention is for you to have a guard dog when you're out and he can't go with you. it works pretty well too, because your dog ends up being so protective of you.
- he probably spent forever hunting one, lil sad that he can't get whatever breed is your favorite but you don't mind.
- he actually finds an injured dog out on patrol and brings it back to jackson for you to see, you end up taking care of him and keeping him!
- you probably named him something like max.

᯽ ݁ 

❛ at the time this was written it was one week until release. poor me was so excited to see joel and ellie again. LMAOOO I THOUGHT.

࿔ rhae ♡