❛ 001 ➣ preference.

ㅤㅤ✹⠀˖

𝗱𝗲𝘀𝗰𝗿𝗶𝗽𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻: 
how you met!

joel:
- met you back in the quarantine zone !
- you guys met on very hostile terms, it was a very stand-offish moment.
- by stand-off i mean you both had guns pointing at the other. wh00ps.
- "put your gun down."
- "you first, asshole."
- was a very slow burn thing, it takes time for joel y'know? i don't see him being the type to warm up to new people with the snap of a finger.
- for the longest time you thought he and tess were an item. (i mean,, they kinda were.)
- when he gets impaled at the college, that's when you really realize you have feelings for him. it's one of those in the moment things.

ellie:
- you met her about two years after she and joel settled into jackson.
- you were new to the community, she warmed up to you immediately because you were both the newer kids of the bunch.
- ellie thought you were the coolest but around then she'd started talking to cat. so that went out the window.
- when she finally does speak to you, you click automatically. it's a very goofy bond that you both enjoy.
- ellie breaks silence most of the time, she's gotta talk at some point. it bugs her otherwise.
- first time you talked to her you asked if joel was her dad. she, reluctantly, said yes. <3
- friends to lovers.

tommy:
- soft!boy
- you met him when he was a firefly and tried to tell him the whole "saving the world" bit was a load of shit.
- he thought joel asked you to do it but it was genuinely the way you thought about the matter.
- eventually he learns that you're just really outspoken, sweet and considerate.
- when he leaves the fireflies it's for you, partly. you go with him to jackson of course.
- v cute you guys, love you two <3

᯽ ݁ 

❛ editing update from dec. 7: hi. we editing.

࿔ rhae ♡