❛ - ➣ henry & owen.

ㅤㅤ✹⠀˖

𝗱𝗲𝘀𝗰𝗿𝗶𝗽𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻: catch ups for henry and owen because some people have asked about these two!

HENRY

how you met:
- he met you back in the old group with sam!
- you were one of the people around who tended to help out when people needed extra help so, he asked you to watch sam a couple times.
- at first he was very hesitant to trust you but after seeing how well sam got along with you he warms up to you quickly.
- he's very serious at times so it definitely takes you a bit to read into his personality and know when he's joking around.
- he thought you were pretty of course but, he was too focused on keeping sam safe to actually realize it.
- he did try to be funny around you though, just to make you laugh.
- quickly became close friends & you were the only other member of their little group to survive.
- you're definitely the playful one in the relationship, you have to remind him to relax sometimes and let sam be a kid- as much of a kid as he can be in the apocalypse anyway.

how you sleep:
- i feel like he loooves being the big spoon, he enjoys making sure you feel safe.
- however, he will be the little spoon on rare occasions if you want to switch things up.
- sometimes he talks in his sleep, like about the stupidest things. three o'clock in the morning and he's talking about barbecues and motorcycles.
- sometimes you guys have to stay up a bit and keep sam company so you end up falling asleep on his lap or with your head on his shoulder.
- surprisingly he does not hog the blankets, in fact he always makes sure you have plenty if he wakes up in the night.
- he'll watch you sleep if he can't sleep, always calms him down to watch you peacefully dreaming away.
- often times sam has to stay with you guys because y'know, traveling a lot but that's fine with you, you love sam!!

going to the beach with him:
- oh my god at first he's like "yeah let's scavenge around a bit!" but you wanna relax and let sam have some time to feel "normal."
- at first he's all tense, keeping an eye out for clickers or infected but then he mellows out.
- you eventually drag him into the water with you and sam
- splashing war commences
- henry dunks you at least once.
- him vs trying to throw seaweed on you.
- him getting his ass kicked when he does & sam laughing about it.
- falls asleep with his head on your legs.
- v soft moment

when he says 'i love you':
- took him a lil bit just because you know, it's always been him and sam.
- at first he was worried a relationship would distract him from taking care of sam but hey, you proved to be a lovely caretaker for him too.
- he first realizes it when he finds you passed out with a book in your hand, cheek pressed on the floor from exhaustion.
- he chuckles and takes the book, covers you up with a blanket or jacket and sits with you for a bit.
- quietly talking about how much his parents would've loved you
- may or may not slip up and say how much he loves you
- so you never heard him say it the first time but he did say it.
- later on when he finally does confess you're like "y'know common courtesy is to wait until i'm awake.'

how he reacts to your death:
- devastated.
- let's just say that THAT scene didn't happen in the first game and you guys make it to tommy's dam. afterwards during the ambush at the university, you get separated and pinned down by some guys.
- he finds you of course, and he's just so broken up about it.
- "y/n? hey, hey you're okay. you're good, look at me."
- tries his hardest to stop the bleeding but it won't stop, it's just too much
- when he knows you're not gonna make it he comforts you until your final moments.
- quietly talking to you about how much he cares about you and that one day he'll see you again.
- he definitely gets your body out of there if he can and buries you somewhere sunny, he knows you'd like that much more than some torn down university.