O17. 𝐒𝐈𝐑𝐈𝐔𝐒 𝐆𝐄𝐓𝐒 𝐂𝐋𝐎𝐒𝐄𝐑

𝐒 𝐄 𝐕 𝐄 𝐍 𝐓 𝐄 𝐄 𝐍

━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"THAT GIT," ELODIE SAYS ANGRILY, AFTER SEATING HERSELF AT GRYFFINDOR TABLE. Penelope sitting right next to her, "He's such an idiot - can you believe it, Pen? He caused all this!"

"I know," she replied, angry on my behalf, "Orin's such a prat. Eavesdropping like that. But you know what he's like - !"

She nodded, staying silent. Penelope smirked, "I'm going to talk to McGonagall, schedule him into the worst detention slot ever. Something with Filch - the man has no mercy. He had no right to call you that!"

"Good idea," she said, laughing maliciously.

"Anyway," Penelope continues, lowering her voice, "What are you going to do about Ramona? Christmas is coming soon..."

Elodie cursed silently, "Bloody hell, I forgot it's almost christmas... She can't know penny- She'll freak out."

"Who'd freak out?" Fred and George ask Suddenly. Elodie and Penelope jump.

"Gods, Forge! You scared us!" She whispers yelled at them.

"Sorry Pen-" George starts.

"Sorry El-" Fred finishes.

Elodie rolls her eyes. Here they go with the finishing each other's sentences thing....

"So what have you girls been talking about?" Fred asks, smirking. "Ramona frea-" Elodie instantly interrupts. "Christmas!"

Fred and George raise their eyebrows, sharing a look before shrugging. Then George says, "Oi Elodie, mum invited you and Ramona for christmas."

That might not be a good idea...

Sure, she had visited before, but Mona hasn't. Elodie doesn't know how her sister will react to a fully magical family. She shakes her head, "We would love to but-"

"No buts! Mum insists, so owl your sister."

If she knew anything about Mrs. Weasley, she knew the twins were right.

She sighs and nods before turning back to Penelope.

"Are you sure? If she's comfortable around-"

"Penny, Mona has never really been comfortable with the whole 'Wizarding World' thing... plus, she's never met the Weasley's, if she found out about Remus-"

"But she always seemed pretty calm when she spoke about it, I mean, I thought she was pretty cool about it. She never acted like it was uncomfortable for her."

"Well, Ramona is not one to freak out in front of people. She's always thought it was weird, but stuff like this for us normal." Elodie sighs before continuing, "Because there are a lot of werewolves, this is not like he's the first werewolf we've ever heard of, but for her, it wouldn't make sense..."

Penelope nodded, now understanding, "You're right, but it's not that bad, is it? A lot of muggle-borns' families don't understand the wizarding world. She's just not used to it. Especially since she just became your legal guardian." Penelope pauses to seemingly analyze what she's going to say, "You don't have to tell her now, but Elodie, you're his mate. Someone who was destined for him, and I don't think it happens often for werewolves. And if you're feeling the same way he feels, however he feels, one day she will have to know..."