O33. 𝐓𝐑𝐈𝐖𝐈𝐙𝐀𝐑𝐃 𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐀𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐀𝐍𝐒

trigger warning: slight sexual harassment, angst, and hurt/comfort, uncomfortable situations

If someone has done it to you, please tell someone. 1.800.656.HOPE 

𝐓 𝐇 𝐈 𝐑 𝐓 𝐘 - 𝐓 𝐇 𝐑 𝐄 𝐄

━━━━━━━━━━━━━

ELODIE AND PENELOPE WERE SITTING ON A COUCH IN THE GRYFFINDOR COMMON ROOM. It was the first weekend of the new term, Professor Dumbledore had just announced that Hogwarts was hosting the Triwizard tournament. They had watched in the Great Hall as the boys and girls of both beauxbatons walked in. Merlin, some of those boys were stunning. Finally, everything in the world is semi alright, for the moment at least. Currently, most of the younger sixth-years were mourning the fact that they could not try out. While the older sixth years and seventh years we're excited about the notion of being able to prove themselves. 

Even with all this excitement, she couldn't help but think about Remus. Always wondering about where he is or if he's doing all right. She even questioned once if she was forming separation anxiety. But how could she, when she never really knew the man to begin with? How could one person take such hold of her thoughts? How could a connection be so strong if there's no basis? She ran through these questions in her head day after day. Because why her? 

She looks over to her best friend. Rambling excitedly to others sitting near them about the tournament. Elodie snickers slightly at the mention of what happened when George and Fred decided to try out even if they weren't old enough. She then retreats into her thoughts. She couldn't make herself tell Penelope what had happened last year. She wanted to, but everything was piling up on her. From the fact that she had spoken to a werewolf in wolf form. To looking into the mystery of who her mother was. 

Elodie just didn't think she could burden her best friend, especially in the case of Lupin. No matter how much Penelope said she was ready for it all. Elodie could tell she was still reeling from what happened last year. And much as it pains her to keep the secrets, some of these secrets weren't hers to tell. She pulls herself out of her thoughts long enough to look around for Fred and George. 

For tall Boys, they are quick and quite sneaky. She smiles to herself thinking. No wonder they get away with all those pranks.

"Think you're going to try out?" Penelope asked, pulling her out of her trance. She snorts, finding it funny that Pen could even ask her that. She then noticed Hermione Granger sitting alone, well, without her two companion boys. She looks hard at work studying something, but in a very frantic manner as if worried. Elodie wondered vaguely how she and the boys were doing since what happened with Sirius Black.

Elodie frowned slightly. Hermione was surrounded by books and looked positively exhausted. "That girl studies too much. And she's only in fourth year!" Penelope says, shaking her head exasperatedly, "Anyway, have you noticed she hasn't been anywhere near Potter and Weasley lately? I think they've fought… probably best not to ask her."

"Really?" She asked, looking surprised, "No, I hadn't noticed. Well, if that's the case, yeh, I guess we shouldn't." Elodie looked over to get her best friend's opinion. But Penelope was no longer paying attention and was silent. She was turned around, her eyes were fixed on something right behind them. Smiling, Elodie turns around to see what Penelope was looking at and sees Fred and George standing there, George grinning goofily at Penelope, still in his Quidditch robes.