- 𝟎𝟐𝟎

ʟᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ [ ᴀᴛʟᴀɴᴛᴀ, ɢᴀ ]
ᴘᴏᴠ [ 1ꜱᴛ ᴘᴇʀꜱᴏɴ ]

𝚂𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚊𝚗𝚊 𝙽𝚘𝚎𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚒 𝙳𝚊𝚟𝚒𝚜 ↳ 𝚃𝚊𝚗𝚊

↳ 𝚃𝚊𝚗𝚊

"i failed, i know i did." carti mumbled as she waited for our exam scores to come back.

"if you think you did, then you did." i told her and shrugged.

the whole time i had to keep telling her she wasn't gonna fail but she kept going against it. so fuck it. if you wanna fail so damn bad then fail.

"you ain't no help," she said with a frown.

"you the one who keep doubtin yourself." i said and looked down at my computer as the pending bar had finished.

"man hell nah!" some boy yelled and slapped his screen down, chile the ghettooooo.

"mr. jameson please!" professor hix said as she stood up from her seat.

"fuck that cause you ain't teach us none a the shit that was on this fuck ass exam, payin ya'll all this money ta come hea and i ain't learn shit." he ranted before leaving the classroom, i'm pretty sure he made everybody nervous to see their scores if his reaction was like that.

"well shit." carti muttered.

i waved her off and looked at my screen seeing i passed with a 97.5, good shit.

"oh." carti frowned and turned her computer to me.

"you passed, so what's the issue?" i asked her.

"it's a 75 tana, my mama them gone kill me." she exaggerated.

"you over doin it." i told her as we stood up so we could leave along with everybody else.

"no i'm not, she told me if i get another bad grade she gone whoop my ass. i'm in college and still gettin my ass beat, tana. that's embarrassing." she said as her frowned deepened.

"a 75 not a bad grade though," i said as we made it outside to the courtyard.

"in her eyes it is, imma put some numbing cream on my ass cheeks so it don't hurt." she said and i laughed.

"cuse me." somebody said and tapped my shoulder.

"move your hand, please and thank you." i said before looking at the dude.