Chapter 6

I looked into his icy cold dead eyes, he looked down at Jessica then he saw my wrists that were still wrapped up and I noticed some blood coming through the gauze. Kane took my wrists and uncovered them, I didn't know how bad they were till I saw them... They were stitched up and bloody, the cuts from before were still there which made it look alot worse.

"You did this to yourself?"

"Y-yes..."

"Why?" He looked at me and tilted his head.

"These cuts were from something Jericho caused, but these 4 happened yesterday cause..." I only told him because I was scared if I didn't he would hurt me or Jessica.

"Cause why?" He wrapped my wrists back up and crossed his arms.

"My ex boyfriend who would beat me and do other things to me showed up yesterday and told me I needed to take our kid for a while, then Randy found out and it brought back so many painful memories and I just snapped..." Jessica shifted so that she was hugging my neck with her head on my shoulder and her legs wrapped around me.

"And I thought I knew pain..." He stopped and whipped the tear that was going down my cheek, "I guess I was wrong..." After Kane said that he turned and left then I saw Justin Gabriel walk up to me, "Hey Liz, you ok?" The way he talks is sooo cool!

"Yea, yea I'm ok." I said as I whipped the other tear going down my cheek.

"I saw you run into Kane then he looked at your wrist, why?"

"It's nothing Just, I'm ok." I called Justin Just.

"Liz, I know your lying... You might be ok but your not fine."

"Just, it's fine..."

"Lizzy, no it's not.." I ripped off the gauze on both wrists and showed them to Justin, "There! I'm not ok!" I yelled at Justin who just looked shocked, "Just, I'm sorry I yelled at you..." He hugged me making sure not to squish Jessica who was giggling, "It's ok Liz, now come on, you need to get your wrists wrapped up again..."

"No, it's ok... I need to go back to Mike and Randy, but thanks Just."

"Welcome Liz, you need to talk to someone you call me ok?"

"Ok." He kissed my forehead and walked away, "Mommy who was that?"

"That was Justin, he's likes Mommys brother."

"Ok!" She giggled which made me laughed and I walked into Randy's locker room and was shocked to see Randy, Mike, and Adam knocked out on the floor, "Jessica stay here." I set her down on the floor and ran over to Randy, "Daddy!" I looked around hoping to see something that would tell me who did this...

Sorry for the short chapter but I'll update VERY SOON