~Venomous Part 1~

Leila's POV:
The next morning I woke up and got in the shower. After I got out, I put on my outfit and did my hair.

I walked downstairs, grabbed a water and apple, waiting for Scott to finish his cereal

Once he finished, "Ready?" I asked and he nodded. We drove to school and went to first period.

Scott and I sat next to each other when someone sat in front of me. It was Isaac. I hit Scott and he looked at me confused, "What?" he mouthed.

I nodded my head in front of me. He turned and his eyes widened at Isaac.

Stiles walked in and sat behind Scott, "Guys, I just talked to my dad, who just talked to Jackson, and I've got really terrible, horrible, very, very bad news."

"I think we already know" Scott said before class started.

After class, the boys and I were walking in the hallway. "All right, I only found one thing online called a kanima. It's a were-jaguar from South America that goes after murderers" Stiles told us.

"That thing wasn't a jaguar" I told him.

"Yeah, and I'm not exactly a murderer" Stiles said.

"Yeah, but you guys did see it kill somebody, which is probably why it tried to kill you. And it's still trying to kill you guys, and it probably won't stop until you're both dead" Scott said, making Stiles stop.

"You know, sometimes I really begin to question this 'friendship'" Stiles said.

"Plus it didn't even try to kill Leila. I think it has a thing for her" Stiles told Scott.

Scott turned to us, "Wait, what? What do you mean?"

"I mean, when we were at the pool, it didn't try to attack her. It was just looking at her and touched her cheek then leaving her alone and watched Derek and I in the pool" Stiles explained while I nodded.

We walked into Coach's class and I sat behind Stiles when Jackson sat behind Scott. "Hey, testicle left and right. What the hell is a kanima?" Jackson asked the boys.

We all turned to him but before we could ask or say anything Coach came in the class.

Coach slammed a book on the desk, "All right, listen up. A quick warning before we begin our review. Some of you, like male McCall, might want to start their own study groups, because tomorrow's midterm is so profoundly difficult - I'm not even too sure I could pass it. Okay, I need a volunteer at the board to answer the first question. Who's got it, huh? Come on, let's go, buddy" Coach said.

After that, we turned back to Jackson. "Paralyzed from the neck down. Do you have any idea what that feels like?" Jackson asked.

"I'm familiar with the sensation" Stiles said. "Yeah, it sucks" I said.