~Raving Part 2~

Leila's POV:

The next day, I drove to school and parked next to Stiles' Jeep

The next day, I drove to school and parked next to Stiles' Jeep. I got out and walked next to Scott. "There's got to be some other way to get tickets, right?" Scott asked.

"It's a secret show. There's only one way, and it's a secret" Stiles said before Matt walked up to us.

"Hey, do you guys know why no one's getting suspended after what happened the other day at school?" he asked us.

Stiles shrugged, "Just forget about it. Nobody got hurt."

"I-I had a concussion" Matt told him. "Well, nobody got seriously hurt" Stiles retorted.

"I was in the E.R. for six hours" Matt said.

"Hey, do you want to know the truth, Matt? Your little bump on the head is about this high on our list of problems right now" Stiles said, holding his hand a little above the sidewalk.

"Are you okay?" I asked him.

Matt smiled at me, "Yeah, I'm fine now." Then Matt turned to Scott, "So, you didn't get any tickets last night either."

"Are they still selling?" Scott asked.

"Uh, no, but I managed to find two online. You should keep trying. Sounds like everyone's gonna be there" Matt told him before smiling at me, "Do you want me to pick you up?"

"How about I pick you up? I like to drive" I told him.

He nodded, "Sounds good to me. I'm really looking forward to it." He gave me another smile before walking away from us.

I turned to Scott and Stiles, who gave me questioning looks, "What's he looking forward to?" Scott asked me while Stiles glared at Matt's back.

"He asked me to go to the underground party with him and I said yes, but just as friends. He wanted it to be a date, but I said no" I explained to them.

"How does Derek feel about you going to a party with another guy?" Scott asked me.

"I didn't tell him yet, but in my defense, I kinda forgot that Matt asked me to go with him" I told them.

"I still don't like him" Stiles told us.

"Hey, are you guys sure about this?" Stiles asked us.

"Last time, whoever's controlling Jackson had to kill somebody because he didn't finish the job, so what do you think he's going to do this time?" Scott asked him.

"Be there to make sure it happens" Stiles agreed before we walked into school.

After that. Scott and Stiles went to the boy's locker room for Lacrosse practice and I went to the girls locker room for soccer practice, now that I'm cleared to play again since I got my cast off this morning before school.