~Party Guessed Part 2~

Leila's POV

When I got home, I started getting ready for Lydia's party. Apparently, Lydia dropped off a dress for me to wear tonight. I did my hair and makeup before putting on the dress.

Once I finished getting ready, I grabbed Lydia's birthday gift and knocked on Scott's door

Once I finished getting ready, I grabbed Lydia's birthday gift and knocked on Scott's door. "Hey, are you ready?" I asked through the door.

"Yeah, can you help me find a jacket to go with this?" he asked and opened the door for me.

I nodded and walked to his closet and looked through his jackets before I found a cute black one.

"This one looks good" I said and gave him the jacket. He gave me a smile before putting it on, "Okay, now I'm ready."

"Do you wanna ride with me?" I asked as we walked downstairs.

"Yeah, Stiles told me he wouldn't be able to pick me up because there was no room in the Jeep for me" Scott told me as we got into my car and drove to Lydia's house.

We got to the front door and saw Stiles, trying to push a giant birthday present through the front door.

"So that's why there was no room in the Jeep for you" I told Scott as we watched Stiles finally get the present through the door, but lost his balance and fell on the ground with the present.

After that, we all went inside and walked towards the backyard. "Have you guys seen Jackson anywhere?" Stiles asked us.

"No. Seen Allison?" Scott asked.

"No, but she should be here. I got a bunch of texts from her saying that she needed to tell me something important" I told him and he nodded.

"We should probably also tell her what we found" Stiles said.

"I'm still kind of not sure what we found" Scott told him.

"I figured out it has something to do with water. You know, the fact that all the victims were on the swim team, the way the Kanima reacted around the pool" Stiles told us.

"So whoever's controlling the kanima really hates the swim team?" Scott asked.

"Hated the swim team. Specifically, the 2006 swim team. So it could be another teacher. Maybe like a student back then. I mean, who are we missing though? What haven't we thought of?" Stiles said as we made it to the backyard and Allison came up to us.

"Uh, Jackson's not here" Allison told us.

"Yeah, no one's here" Stiles said as we noticed the severe lack of people here.

"Maybe it's just early" Scott suggested.

"Or maybe nobody's coming because Lydia's turned into the town whackjob" Stiles said.

"Well, we have to do something, because we've completely ignored her for the past two weeks" I told the three as I noticed the sad look on her face.