~Venomous Part 2~

Leila's POV:
Scott and I walked onto the Lacrosse field and saw Boyd standing there.

"We wanna talk to Derek" Scott said.

"Talk to me" Boyd said as we approached him.

"We don't wanna fight" Scott said as we stood in front of Boyd. "Good, 'cause I'm twice the size of the both of you" Boyd told us and I rolled my eyes.

"True. Really, really true" Scott said, making Boyd smirk. "But wanna know what I think?" Scott asked.

"I'm twice as fast. And I have my sister" Scott said, gesturing to me.

Boyd looked at me and I smirked with my purple eyes. I waved my hand and he flew away from us.

"She failed the test" Derek said, appearing beside Scott. He glanced at me, before turning back to Scott.

"Yeah, which doesn't prove anything. Lydia's different" Scott told him.

"I know, at night she turns into a homicidal walking snake" Derek said. I stepped forward with a determined look, "I'm not going to let you kill her."

Derek looked at Boyd, who smirked. Derek looked back at me, "Who said I was gonna do it?"

I looked confused before realizing what he meant. I looked at the school and clenched my good fist. "I'm gonna hurt them" I muttered angrily.

Scott moved to the school but Boyd hit him and knocked Scott down. I stuck my hand towards Boyd, "Corporis impetus" and Boyd kneeled down in front of me.

"What did you do to me?" he asked me, trying to break free.

"Restrainment spell" I told him, "I don't wanna hurt you, but if you come at me or my brother, I'll do much worse."

"I don't know why you think you both have to protect everyone now but even so, Lydia has killed people and she's gonna do it again, and next time, it's gonna be one of us" Derek told us as I helped Scott up.

"What if you're wrong?" Scott asked.

"She was bitten by an Alpha. It's her" he told him.

"You don't know that, after one test" I told him.

"You saw that thing up close. You know it's not like us" Scott said. "But it is! We're all shapeshifters. You don't know what you're dealing with. It happens rarely and it happens for a reason" Derek told him.

"What reason?" Scott asked.

"Sometimes the shape you take reflects the person that you are. Even Stiles calls her cold-blooded" Derek said.

"What if she's immune? What if she's got something inside of her that makes her immune to the bite, which is why she didn't get paralyzed?" I asked, trying to reason with him.

"No one's immune! I've never seen it or heard of it. It's n - it's never happened" he told me, coming closer to me.

"What about Jackson?" Scott asked and Derek stayed silent.

"That's why you tested him, isn't it? Because you gave him what he wanted, didn't you? You gave him the bite?" I asked in realization.

"Leila-" he got cut off by Scott, "Peter said the bite either kills you or turns you. You were probably hoping that he would die. But nothing happened, right? And you have no idea why, do you?" Scott asked.

Derek glared at him, "No."

"Well, I have a theory. Lydia's immune, and somehow she passed it on to Jackson. You know I'm right" I told him.