The Young Guy At Work Chapter Seven

Gina left the office but kept thinking about her stay in Europe with Patty. There had been a few , memorable experiences. She returned home with fond feelings for European men.

She ended up taking a shower, going to bed early and playing with herself with a strong memory she had from the same trip. It was another wild sexual adventure for this office worker from Northern California.

************************************************************************

Patty had taken her out on the town a couple of times for drinking and dancing. They stayed out late and she met some of Pattys other friends.

Danny showed up at one point and brought his pal Stefan, a nice looking, well dressed guy originally from Germany. He was clean shaven, like Danny, and somewhat shorter. He looked to be in his early 30s.

Everyone drank and danced and laughed.

Gina liked Stefan right away and started to have those thoughts she gets when faced with a new situation. Like, what are the parameters for an unknown place? What are the possibilities?

Quickly she sized things up.

Gina whispered in Pattys ear.

"Where can two people be alone here?"

Patty didn't flinch and had some ideas immediately.

As usual they involved the bathroom, and least to begin with.

Part of the excitement for Gina was leading her prey to the kill. The music was pretty loud and any meaningful conversation was difficult.

But Gina wasn't interested in Stefan's intellect although he appeared to be bright and even funny. He was as hot as Danny but shorter and less arrogant. In fact, he was kind of sweet.

Gina always enjoyed seeing the quiet ones expose their wild side. And she enjoyed seeing and feeling them blow their loads.

Patty noticed her American friends' mind working and decided to lend a hand and kick start the action.

She grabbed Danny's arm and whispered in his ear. "

Follow my lead". Danny knew what she was thinking.

Patty addressed Gina.

" Grab the German and follow us"

They took a hallway towards the bathroom and Gina started to get wet thinking about the coming action. Would she come again on another strangers cock? Well, yes, she probably would. Would Stefan be in the same league as Danny?

Patty kept going, right past the toilets.

All four of them climbed the stairs at the end of the hallway and Danny got out some keys. He was friends with the manager and Danny had arranged a nice review in the paper and this private area was a kind of repayment and he got to use the room. He used it before, in fact, several times both with and without Patty.

He explained as they poured inside the room.

" It's like a dressing room for the occasional bands or touring DJs. It's used rarely lately"

It was small but had a couch, table, some folding chairs and it's own bathroom. There was a desktop computer and some various papers on the desk.

Patty plopped down on the couch and Danny joined her. They started at it right away. Danny kissed her on the mouth and his hand flew to her breasts like it was food. They did not wait to explain what was going on. Everyone knew. It was business time.