The Young Guy At Work Chapter Eight

All this thinking about her time with Patty in Europe got Gina horny. They had really turned up the adventure dial. What was she going to come up with to top that excitement?

The hookups with Jon had been a good start and actually very hot. He didn't have quite the allure or style as the Euro men but he was more than a decent lay.

When Jon and Andy strolled by after lunch she smiled at them both.

" What's up G?" Jon chided.

Andy gave her thumbs up , stopped for a second and spoke.

" How's Patty? Heard from her lately?"

Gina knew this was code for wanting to fuck her friend again. And why not?

" She's been busy in the city but I'll tell her you said hi".

As the boys walked away she watched their collective casual swagger. That's when she had her Eureka moment.

She knew what she wanted next.

On Friday morning she texted Jon.

" Whatcha doing tomorrow night mister?"

Jon knew this code too.

He was all over the idea.

" What time do you want me?"

She snapped back .

" I want you right now but we are still open. Hey, can you ask Andy if he's free?"

Jon knew the answer already . Andy and he had recounted the crazy 4some while working on some European hybrid models.

Jon typed. " I'll find out "

Andy's eyes lit up when Jon mentioned it.

" Excellent dude. Will Patty be there?"

" She didn't say but I would think so."

Andy kept looking at the shop clock the rest of the afternoon. To put it mildly, his mood had taken a turn north.

*******************************************************************

The fellows arrived together this time with wine and flowers. Gina greeted them at the door in yoga pants and a t shirt that said " I like goats"

They sat around the living room and drank their wine and made small talk.

Andy was curious.

" What time is Patty coming?"

Gina was prepared for the disappointment in his face.

" She called and had to cancel. Some urgent weekend work she said."

Andy melted but did his best to hide it.

" Oh too bad. I hope it's not too stressful for her. Send her my regards, will you?"

Gina thought he had handled it with class.

" Sure will. Let's just relax and have some fun. Dinner's almost ready".

Jon chimed in.

" Anything we can do to help?"

"Yep. Load the vape will you? " Gina replied.

They took some hits, drank more and sat down to eat.

They talked shop for a minute and then realized what a drag that was.

Gina cranked up some world music, some tango that filled the air with sexy possibility.