The New Guy At Work Chapter Eleven

The Young Guy At Work

Chapter Eleven

Gina sat at her desk wondering how she was going to break the news to Jon that she was moving to San Francisco.It hadn't been an easy decision but after consideration she thought to herself "what's holding me here?"

She was getting already getting mentally prepared ready for the move and doing the necessary planning. She thought she might rent a self storage space for her stuff, at least on a temporary basis. What if she didn't like it there? What if it fell through?

She knew she could always move back.She had friends, connections and of course her Mother lived in Eureka which wasn't all that far. Maybe she could store her stuff there?

A lot of questions to be answered but she had made up her mind. She would move in with Patty and take the place of Nora who had moved to LA.She had quite a bit of money in savings and that could last few a few months until she found a job.

Jon texted her from the repair shop.

"Hey gorgeous, what's up?"

She thought about the relationship she had developed with this genuine guy, this honest, nice car mechanic. But he was more than that. He had been a loyal, attentive and very good lover to her for some time now. How was he going to take this news?

She thought she should give him a treat before she officially broke the news. Her mind was working even as she was maintaining the billing logs on her desktop. She wondered if he would come visit and then realized a guy will drive a lot farther than three hours to get laid.

She answered the work phone and her mind snapped back to the office.

Today's work list started to sound like the various partners she had hooked up with over the year.

There was Robert with The Lexus, James with the BMW, Don with the historic Cadillac ( he was funny on the phone), Aidra with the Toyota SUV ( she was hot ), Ian with the RAV4...and the list went on. In fact,, she remembered the car owners better than the names of her hook ups.

Her thoughts had drifted and her mind snapped back to Jon's text and her reply.

"I'm good. How ya doin over there?"

Jon seemed to want something when he replied.

"I'd be better if you sat on my face right now"

Gina shot back.

"What if I jacked you off in the bathroom? Would that have any effect?"

Jon's message was quick and positive. His emoji was a simple thumbs up.

Gina chuckled and liked playing with the shorter of the mechanics in the shop. He was also the smartest and sexiest.

"Why you don't drop by my place tonight? I've got something to show you. Maybe you have something to show me too".

Jon thought about sending her a stupid gif of a guy humping his car but changed his mind. He wanted to underplay this. That was one thing Gina liked about him. He could have some restraint but could go off in a big way when the time was right. And, the time had been right on so many occasions and man, could he could off.

He texted . "It would be my distinct pleasure and honor to join you at your abode. Shall we say 7 PM?"

Gina tried to joke.

"Yes, we are on. Well, we will both be on each other but let's try to have some food first. We will need sustenance for the places we may travel".

Jon got funny as well.