sept

JIMIN POV:

I open my eyes to the sound of keys jingling. Jungkook must be home. I quickly sit up in bed still a bit drowsy and start rubbing the blurriness from eyes. Before I can even make it out of the king sized bed, Jungkook has already made it down the hallway and into our bedroom.

"Hi, honey." Jungkook says walking over to me, a charming smile on his face. I felt my face redden at the nickname and smiled back at him, trying to hide my timidness. "Hi," I said. Jungkook gets to the edge of the bed and reaches out to my face to hold my chin. I feel butterflies swarming in my stomach as he tilts my chin upwards. As I close my eyes, waiting for our lips to meet, he leans down and kisses my forehead. As we make eye contact again after the kiss, I say a little disappointed, "You can kiss me, you know." Jungkook's smile gets bigger and says "Are you sure?" I nod, my face hot.

Jungkook leans back down, his hand never leaving my chin and puts his lips to mine. As he does, I feel my face get hotter along with my body. His soft lips are pressed against mine, creating a familliar feeling within me. This is what I must've felt before my accident. It feels pure and genuine. I began to  want more. Jungkook runs his hands down to my waist and I wrap my arms around is neck. I tilt my head to deepen the kiss, his tongue asking for entrance against my lips. I let him in. Our tongues swirl against once another as we get closer and closer together, leaving no space between us.

Slowly, Jungkook pulls back. He presses his forehead against mine, our breaths heavy and uneven.  He looks at me, smiling, "I missed this," he says. I smile back at him, "Me too." I say.

-

"So how was your day?" Jungkook asks from behind me, as we lay in bed, my body between his legs and my back against his chest. "It was pretty good, I say," I turn and face him, "Actually, I went to the garden." Jungkook frowns in confusion, "What garden?" I twist my body to sit in front of him, "The garden, the one where we took our wedding picture." I say, trying to jog his memory.

Jungkook's face lightens, "Oh, the garden," He says, remembering.  I nod, smiling too. "I sat at the bench hoping it would help me remember but it just gave me a weird dream." Jungkook sits up, "What dream?" I frown still confused about the happenings in the dream. "I don't know, it felt weird," I begin, "You and I seemed to be awkward throughout the dream and very distant, almost as if we didn't really love each other." I say. Jungkook looks at me, his expression solemn. "Pfft." I suddenly hear Jungkook say, "Us not love each other? As if." I feel a weight being lifted on my chest and let out a breathy laugh, "Right?" I say, "It didn't make sense to me either." Jungkook reaches out and holds my hands in between us.

"Don't ever doubt my love for you," He says as he reaches and tucks in loose strand of hair behind my ear. I nod, "I won't, I promise." I say smiling. "So," Jungkook says, "What else did you do today?" I remember that I forgot to tell him about my new friend, "Oh! I made a friend today." I say. "Really?" says Jungkook. I nod, "Yes, he helped get away from a mob of reporters that were chasing me." I say.

Jungkook's expression becomes one of concern, "Reporters?" I nod, "Yes, they kept asking me if I would ever regain my memory and how I was doing after my accident." Jungkook rolls his eyes, "I should've warned you," he says, shaking his head, "A lot of media got involved after your accident because of the popularity of the company. I will make sure I get them dealt with though. I'm sorry if they scared you." He says, rubbing his thumb over the back of his hand. I shake my head, "Don't worry, I'm fine. Like I said, Yoongi helped me get away."

Jungkook's expression grows cold, "What did you say?" he asks, his voice serious. "Yoongi, my friend, he helped me hide from them." I say. Jungkook's grasp on my hand tightens, "Listen to me, Jimin," he says, his hands around mine tightening with every word he says, "Don't talk to him or meet him. You don't know his intentions." His grasp gets impossibly tighter."Ow! Jungkook you're hurting me-"

"Do you understand?" Jungkook continues, not letting go.

"Jungkook! My hand!" I yelp, the pain becoming unbearable. At the sound of my plead, he lets me go, realizing what he was doing, "Oh my goodness, I'm so sorry, Jimin. I didn't mean-" "It's okay, Jungkook,  I'm fine," I say, massaging my hand. Jungkook reaches down and hold my hands in his with care this time. "I'm just scared someone may try to hurt you." Jungkook says, tears running down his face, "I almost lost you once, I don't want to lose you for real this time." I shake my head, understanding his fear, "You won't," I say reassuring him. "You won't lose me, I promise."

Jungkook nods, "Tell me you'll stay away from him," He says, "He may have done well this time but who knows his true intentions." I nod, "I will."

"Very well," Jungkook says. He leans down and presses a kiss against my lips, creating that same sensation from earlier in my stomach. He goes back to his normal self and puts on that same smile that makes my heart beat faster, "I'm going to shower." He says. I nod.

As he stands up to leave, he turns back and says to me, "I'll miss you." I laugh, "I'll miss you too." I say. He walks in, closing the door behind him.Worry sets back in my heart as I try to massage the remaining ache away from my hand. I should just do what Jungkook says and stay away from Yoongi. Like he mentioned earlier, he almost lost me once and doesn't want to lose me for real this time.