quatre

JIMIN POV

"Six years... isn't that a while..." I say with a small smile. I look up at the man who claimed to be my husband for the last two hours. He didn't seem to have heard what I said as he stared down at my wedding band, with my left hand between both of his.

"Yes, quite a while..." he says, proving me wrong and realizing he did hear what I said.

As I open my mouth to speak, a thin doctor, with a head full of black hair, in his white lab coat walks in. He closes the door behind him as our attention is on him as he walks over to "my husband" and I.

"In regards to Mr. Jeon's injuries," he begins, getting straight to the point, "he's fine and he will just need to be careful at home and not to be involved in anything that may stress him. His PTSD is practically gone now but doesn't mean any familliar places or people won't trigger it again."

PTSD? I had PTSD?

Jungkook rubs his hands up against his face, showing how irritated this had come to be. "What about his amnesia?" He asks, hoping for good news. The doctor looks between us before looking back at him, "It's temporary. However, I don't know for how long. It could be anywhere from weeks to months to... years." He whispers the last words knowing it wouldn't make Jungkook feel any better. He holds his hands in front of him as Jungkook pinches the bridge of his nose. "Mr. Jeon is discharged an can leave as soon as he wants..."

Jungkook nods, looking up at him, "Thank you." The doctor nods before giving his goodbyes and leaving the room, leaving us in silence. I glance back down to my hands and stare at my wedding band. I narrow my eyes, closing them, trying to at least remember something, anything hoping it would make Jungkook feel better about the whole issue.

"I now declare you husband and husband, you may now kiss the groom." I look over to Jungkook as he leans in to me, setting a small peck on my pursed lips.

The flashback disappears as quickly as it came, leaving me back again in a pit of forgetfulness. I look back up at Jungkook. "I remember our wedding, when we kissed." I say in a quiet voice, knowing it means nothing and it won't matter if he knew or didn't. He glances back at me, turning towards me. "Yeah, you were 27 then." 

I frown, "So how old are you?" I ask. 

He crosses his arms, "I'm 31 now, two years younger than you." 

After a few seconds I say, "So you were 25 then..." He nods in confirmation. 

I frown once again, looking back down at my wedding band, "Are you sure you want to do this, you know, since I don't remember you...us." I feel a pair of hands cup my cheeks, "I promised to love you for the rest of my life, and I plan on keeping that promise." I feel my insides flutter as I smile, him coming closer to me and holding my hands between his big ones. He kisses my forehead before looking back down at me with a smile.

"Let's go home."

*******************************************************************

We arrive to a humongous house after passing through big black gates. As Jungkook stops the car in front of the house, I look at it through the windshield. The house has bushes decorated with pink flowers all around it and is a white square, really. It's main door is made of glass, with windows on opposite sides of the house. I look up and see two more windows at the top.

"This is it, this is our home Jimin" Jungkook says next to me as I continue to explore the outside of the house with my eyes. 

I never imagined of seeing a house this big, much less living in one. I see Jungkook out of the corner of my eye at the window, realizing I didn't even notice when he got of the car. He opens the door for me and I step out, him shutting the door behind me. 

"This house is humongous," I say, still apalled. "Is it really just the two of us living here?" I ask. 

Jungkook comes up next to me and nods, "Just the two of us."

Later on when we reach the inside of the house, I sit on the sofa and look around at the big flat screen almost the size of the wall, reflecting me sitting down on the sofa. I sit quietly as Jungkook heads into the kitchen moving things around I suppose, from all the noise.

"I'm making dinner," Jungkook says, peeking from the outside of the kitchen. I nod, "Can I look around?" I ask in response. "Of course," He says heading back into the kitchen. 

I walk up the spacious stairs as they make a twist into wide hallway with flower paintings on the walls. I look down at a small table next to me, a vase sitting on top of the glass surface holding white daisies. 

Next to it, is a gold-rimmed frame, with a picture in black and white. On it was us. Jungkook and I held hands as we sat on a bench in what I suppose was our wedding suits. The bench was surrounded with many white flowers and a small garden was behind us in the distance. Jungkook had a charming smile plastered on his face, as happy as could be. I smiled as I looked down at him in the picture but faltered when I looked over at me. My smile looked fake, and my eyes looked drowsy. It seemed almost as if I was forced to sit there, holding his hand. Whatever it was that happened that day, one thing was for sure.

I didn't look like I was in love.