6: His Secrets

|| Aizawa's POV ||

     I woke up to the sun just starting to rise over the horizon but still casting a light, gold hue right into my eyes. I groaned quietly and looked down at my precious Izuku. A small smile managed to grace my lips as I saw him cuddled into my chest making small snores.

     Many people have stereotyped me as unaffectionate but in all honesty, I show a lot of affection towards my soulmates. It just so happens that I don't like publicly displaying it. I sighed as I looked past Hizashi's sleeping body towards the alarm clock and realized that we should probably get ready.

     I really don't want to wake up the sleeping beauty, but I have no choice. Gently, I shook Izuku so he could wake up. He opened his eyes tiredly and looked up at me, "Hey Aizawa-Sensei." I frowned at him, "Call me Shota." He blushed a bit and nodded, "O-Okay, Shota."

     I smiled softly and sat up, pulling Izuku with me into my lap. For some stupid reason, that managed to wake up the big oaf that had his arms around Izuku. I looked past that and cooed at Izuku as he squeaked and pushed his head into my chest. I kept my arms around his waist and glared at Hizashi who was whining about me having Izuku in my lap and not him.

     I gave him a look that said shut up, but clearly, he didn't get the memo. "But it's not fair! I want to hold him, too!" He whined.

"I was the one who woke him up," I boasted as if it was a challenge.

     Hizashi just whined more, but I wasn't listening anymore and went back to adoring Izuku. Clearly, that made him angry, and before I knew it, he took Izuku out of my lap and cradled him in his own lap. He glared at me and pushed me off the bed by stretching out his foot at pushing me with it.

|| Hizashi's POV ||

     That should teach him! I looked down at Izuku and he had a beet red face with wide eyes. I smiled at him proudly and leaned down and kissed him on the forehead. He covered his face in his hands, "H-Hizashi!" I laughed at his cuteness but quickly stopped as I spotted Shota climbing back onto the bed.

     He crawled over to me and Izuku and stared at me. I sat there under his gaze, hoping to die at any second. He moved the blushing Izuku out of my arms and sat on top of me. I looked at him with watchful eyes as he raised his hands slowly. Swiftly, he brought his hands down and started tickling me all over.

     I laughed heavily as his fingers lightly traced over my skin. I quickly pushed him off of me and sighed in relief. Looking to my right, I saw Izuku laughing quietly at my torture. "Oh, you thought that was funny, didn't you," I crawled over to him and started tickling him. He giggled as I lightly traced my fingers over his curled-up body.

     "I hate to interrupt this, but we have to get ready."

     I whined inwardly but got up and went to the wardrobe to pick out my clothes. I took a glance at Izuku to see him getting out of bed. He walked over to his backpack and pulled out his uniform and something else I couldn't quite see.

|| Izuku's POV ||

     I walked into the bathroom and sighed. I know I shouldn't be doing this, but I need this. Besides, I've been doing this since middle school. I set my clothes on the countertop and raised the razor so it shined in the bathroom light. I locked the bathroom door and sat down, leaning against the bathroom wall.