7: You Can't Help but to Love Them

"He told me to kill myself."

     I stared at my shaky hands, away from their eyes. My body trembled and shook as the tears streamed down my freckled cheeks. I don't want to look at them. I don't want to look at their faces. I don't want to see their stupid sympathy. I felt a hand on my shoulder and I looked up to Shota and Hizashi. I could barely see them through my tears, but I could feel their radiating warmth.

     I curled up in between them and basked in their comforting embraces. Tears were still falling, but there was barely any feeling behind them now. My body shook the tiniest bit, not like the vicious trembling I was doing just a few moments earlier. It feels warm and comforting. I sighed in content as I buried my nose in the crook of Hizashi's neck. My legs curled into my chest and I felt Shota's arms snake around my waist. Slowly, I drifted off into a peaceful sleep.

.

.

.

     My eyes fluttered open to the feeling of rustling beside me. I groggily looked at Hizashi with my tired eyes. His head was right next to mine and he smiled brightly. He gave me a quick peck and sat up pulling me with him.

"Good morning, My Izuku," He muttered.

"G-Good morning." My face flushed.

"How about you stay in here and sleep a little longer with Shota while I get breakfast ready?"

     I nodded and he gave me another peck before moving me next to Shota. I curled up next to him and buried my head into his chest. He grumbled slightly but draped an arm over me. I heard the quiet click of the bedroom door before I drifted back to sleep to the sound of Shota's soft snores.

.

.

.

    It may have been half an hour later when my eyes blinked open. I grumbled a little bit and shifted slightly. A yawn escaped my dry throat and I looked around. The first thing I noticed is that I'm laying on Shota's chest. I felt his chest vibrate with a chuckle.

"Good morning."

     I hummed. He fiddled with my hair as I buried my head into his chest. I felt his hands string through my fluffy hair. We stayed like this for a few minutes. However, it was interrupted with the door banging open.

"BREAKFAST IS READY!!" Hizashi screeched.

"Quiet down you idiot," Shota grumbled annoyed.

     Hizashi huffed as I shifted off of Shota and got up from bed. Hizashi immediately brightened and came over to me and laced his fingers in mine. I smiled up at him and walked with him to the table. He let go of my hand and pulled out a chair. I thanked him and sat down. He is such a gentleman.

    Hizashi set down a plate of finely cooked bacon and eggs in front of me. I picked at them a little bit before I took a bite out of the eggs. I heard our bedroom door close and I peered up to see an annoyed Shota trudging into the kitchen to get a cup of coffee. I looked back down at my plate and continued eating.

     I finished eating after a few minutes and moved to the couch. Shota sat down next to me and set his cup of coffee on the side table. I leaned into his side and he rested his arm on my shoulder. I sighed softly and laid my head on his shoulder.

     I'm trying my best to get last night out of my head. I've kept middle school a secret for the longest time and I just let it all out last night. Well, not all of it. I left the worst part out. It's better that way anyway. I was brought out of my trance when Shota shook me lightly.

"Sorry. You were mumbling again."

"O-Oh! Did you hear what I was saying?"

"No, you were going too fast and incoherantly."

     I breathed a quiet sigh of relief. I just don't want anyone to know. What happened in middle school was traumatizing and I'm not ready to talk about it. I stood up and headed to the kitchen where Hizashi was leaning on the counter. I trudged up to him and hugged him tightly. I relaxed and he pulled me in closer as he rested his arms around my waist.

| Aizawa's POV |

     Izuku told us a little bit about what happened in middle school last night. However, something is missing from his story. I know now that he was bullied, which explains the kids in his notebook and the sad faces on their pages, but there's missing information. I need to know what his old teacher did to him and why he was bullied.

     I respect his privacy and all, but this is some serious shit. I just want to help him, but how can I do that when he doesn't tell me anything? I sighed deeply and took a sip of my coffee. I shouldn't get too worked up over this. He'll tell us when he's ready. After all, relationships are built on trust.

     I glanced at the kitchen where I knew Hizashi and Izuku were. I saw them embracing each other and I smiled softly. Sometimes, you just can't help loving them. I got up off the couch and walked into the kitchen. I snaked my arms around Izuku's waist and rested my chin on top of his head. I smiled and Hizashi gasped.

"You actually smiled! You love us, don't you!"

"Shut up."