12: No More Secrets

(Sorry for this really late chapter, I've been dealing with some personal stuff. Anyways enjoy)

I looked down at my arm cased in a bland cast. Why couldn't I have listened when told to take a break. Now I can almost guarantee that All Might is going to take his quirk back. How could I be so fucking stupid!? I let out a sigh and looked out the window from where my desk was. I'm struggling to pay attention to anything coming out of Shota's mouth. I feel bad about it.

A knock at the classroom door took me out of my haze and All Might stepped into the classroom. "Hello Aizawa, would you mind if I talk to young Midoriya for a quick second?"

I stiffened in my seat. I already know what's going to happen. Shota glanced at me, its hard to tell what he was thinking. And then he spoke up, "Sure but be quick."

Shota looked at again and nodded his head to signal for me to follow All Might out of the classroom. I closed the door when I stepped into the hall and turned to face All Might.

"Midoriya, you're behind on your training."

"I'm sorry, but I can't train until my arm is healed."

He sighed. "Then there's no point in you having my quirk."

"No! I promise I'll train harder! Please! Please give me a second chance!" I'm pleading with him. I feel so helpless.

"Stop acting like a little boy! You know better!" All Might raised his voice.

 |Aizawa's POV |

I heard Izuku yell a bit, and it sounded almost as if be was pleading. The walls muffled his voice so I couldn't hear what he was saying. Then All Might's voice sounded crystal clear: "Stop acting like a little boy! You know better!"

This time I could hear Izuku's words. "Please! Please don't take this away from me its all I have! Without it I'm nothing!"

What the hell? That's when All Might yelled again. "I don't care! You should've known what you a were getting yourself into! You are no hero!"

That's it. That's the final straw. What the fuck is going on? I muttered a single "Iida, you're in charge" before I stormed out of the room. When I stepped out, Izuku was crying and All Might was standing over him with a look of disappointment. Just then, Izuku looked up and caught my eye. His eyes widened. "Shota?"

All Might stiffened and looked behind him, only to meet my piercing glare. "Oh, Aizawa! We were just about to finish up, you can head back into the classroom." His fake smile annoyed me further.

"What the fuck were you talking about with Izuku?"

"It's nothing important we just need to finish up if yoh don't mi-"

"Then why IN THE FUCKING HELL IS HE CRYING" Izuku flinched slightly making me send an apologetic look his way. Then Hizashi came walking down the hall. He paused when be reached us. Somehow he didn't notice Izuku right away. "What's with all the- Oh my god, Izuku! Whay are you crying? Why's he crying?" He looked at me and started to hug Izuku protectively.

"I don't know. All Might, care to explain why?" My voice laced with sarcasm and venom. I glared furiously at All Might.

"I uh- I-" He was at a loss for words. Then he changed the subject. "Why should I answer you when you clearly have secrets yourself? Why are you three all on a first name basis?"

That didn't make me nervous the slightest bit. "He's our soulmate. Now answer the question."

All Might's eyes widened. Clearly he didn't want to answer the question. Then Izuku spoke up. "It's nothing. Don't worry about it."

What? Why's he protecting him? I cleared my throat and looked at Izuku. "It clearly isn't nothing. I want you to be safe and right now it is looking like you're safe with this asshole."

All Might got an offended look before looking extremely irritated and pissed. He removed his eyes from me and instead looked down at Izuku. Izuku looked so uncomfortable but maintained eye contact before his eyes widened.

"No! No don't tell them!" Izuku looked so helpless. What is he hiding from us?

"Well, they want to know, don't they?" Izuku tried yelling again only for All Might to dismiss him. "You want to know, right?" All Might was staring directly at me.

Then Hizashi perked up. "I mean, I am curious, bu-"

"Great! Then I'll explain." Izuku's eyes widened. He looked so scared. I narrowed my eyes. I'm confused.

"All Might, please don't! You'll ruin everything! Please!" Izuku was begging All Might, sobbing uncontrollably. Maybe I don't want to know what they were talking about.

All Might just ignored him and started his explanation. "To put this simply, Midoriya is quirkless."

"B-but how? He has a quirk!" I am so fucking confused. What does he mean?

"It's not really his." All Might stated.

"What do you mean?" Hizashi wondered out loud.

"It's mine. I gave it to him. He was quirkless before UA. When we met, I saw potential and personally trained him until I could pass it onto him. Now I'm not seeing the same potential as I did before." Izuku let out a sob when All Might finished. Then All Might walked away with a smug look.

Does that mean Izuku's been lying to Hizashi and me? That he's been lying to everyone? I looked at Izuku then to Hizashi who was also looking at me. Izuku noticed this and looked extremely panicked. He started to shove Hizashi off of him to get out of the hug only to know avail. Hizashi would not let go.

Izuku looked down with quiet tears falling onto the floor. "Please... P-please let me go." His voice cracked as he spoke.

| Izuku's POV |

I can't believe it. Why would he tell them? Now they're going to hate me. I started crying more and I can feel myself tremble.

"Izuku..." Hizashi started to speak and I flinched. Hizashi stopped his train of thought to tighten his grip around my waist. One of his hands left its spit on my waist to cradle my head to his chest.

"Wha-"

"Izuku, I'm not upset with you. I'm just curious as to why you would lie about it." He's not mad?

"I-I was scared." There's no point in lying now.

Shota started to walk closer, setting his hand on my back and rubbing it. Then he wrapped his arms around me from behind and peppered the top of my head with kisses. "What were you scared of?" His deep voice was calm and soothing.

"I was scared that everyone would hate me and see me differently. I thought that everyone would leave. Even you two." I bit my cheek and continued. "I thought that I would be the same Deku I grew up as."

"Oh, Izuku, we could never leave you. You're our soulmate and we love you so, so much." Hizashi whispered.

"Also, you are no longer that same Deku. You are better and way stronger than anyone else I know. If All Might doesn't see that, then he's not the real hero. You are going to be the greatest hero this world will ever know," Shota praised. I blushed at the compliments.

Hizashi noticed my red faced and gently grabbed my chin, lifting it to be level with his lips. He leaned in closer and I could feel his hot breath on my face before he connected our lips. He pulled away and chuckled. "We'll never leave you Izuku."

"And that's a promise." Shota added with a small smile.

(Words: 1243)