After the stream | chapter 2

"OH MY GOD! Thank you so much Karl for the $100! What the hell!"

Y/N's pov:
The text-to-speech read "Thanks for the $50 earlier! Have this back, also dm me on Twitter after your stream ;) - Karl." You felt your face heat up and a light blush appear on your cheeks, thankful that you hadn't done a face reveal so your viewers, including Karl, couldn't see. You thanked Karl's dono once again before ending your stream. You said by to everyone with a smile on your face even though again, nobody could see. You closed twitch going straight onto Twitter and opening the dms to @/karljacobs.
(disclaimer I don't have Twitter -rip- so I don't really know how it works so sorry if the Twitter parts aren't very accurate 😂)
You had retweeted some of his things before or sent him replies to them in dms sometimes but never had a real interaction with him before. You didn't lie to yourself, you did have a little crush on him and had for a while but pushed those feelings aside as you knew you never had a chance with him. You looked back at your phone screen, coming out of your thoughts about the boy, sending a simple "hi" to him.

(Karl left, Y/N right)

Hi.

Hey!
This is y/n right?

Yep, that's me :)

Cool! I was wondering if you
wanted to do a stream
together sometime?

Omg! Are you serious?
I swear if this is a prank
for the Mr Beast channel
or something!

No, no it's not! I'm serious.
Wait, you know who I am!?

yeah! i watch your streams all the time!

oh, pog :)

Karl's pov:

'Yeah! I watch your streams
all the time!'
I read the message Y/N had just sent, I felt me heart beat faster. They know who I am... Stop it Karl, I whispered shaking out of my trance and replying with "oh, pog :)" in which they replied with "pog 🤣"

Y/N's pov:
"pog 🤣" I replied before asking when he would like to colab. "I could call you on discord now if you want to discuss it?" He said before quickly following with "sorry I didn't mean to make you feel like you have to." I smiled to myself sending my discord username and telling him it was no problem.
You both added each other on discord then heard to sound of an incoming call. Your mouse hovered over the 'answer' butting before you finally clicked it, getting over your initial nerves of talking to Karl.
"Hello Y/N!" you heard Karl's cheery voice echo through your headphones.
"H-hey" you nervously, Karl obviously picking up on your tone as he replied with,
"No need to be nervous, it's only me" you could hear him smiling through the phone, making you smile widely as well. You discussed when the stream would be and after about 15 minutes you had decided it would be that weekend. You stayed on call talking to one another for about half an hour after, enjoying each other's company although you didn't know that he was also happy to spend this time talking to you. Karl then had to go and you both said goodbye to each other before you heard the sound of Karl leaving the vc. You slumped back in your chair, already missing the sound of Karl's voice in your ears, you didn't understand why, you didn't like him that much. Did you?

a/n
Thank you for reading, sorry this chapter isn't that long, I'll try to keep this updated but I'm going back to school this week in person so might not be able to upload as much, make sure you've eaten something and drank some water today, love you :)