a/n

umm hi everyone? i know the last update on this said i'm back, but as the lack of activity probably suggests, this story is discontinued, and i don't see myself continuing it or writing any other stories.
thank you for the support on this, i hope you enjoyed it despite it being unfinished.

before i say bye, here's a few updates (if anyone cares):
i've officially left school & passed my exams, and i'm now studying psychology, history & maths.
i still watch all the same people & i'm still working on streaming myself.
i have definitely changed a lot since i started writing this, but i'm proud of who i've become. i'm still working on myself, but i've definitely become a lot more confident in myself.
i've also become a lot more comfortable in my sexuality & identity, and i just want to say to anyone still figuring stuff out -
it's ok not to know who you are yet. hell, even i'm still unsure, but i'm okay with that. i used to feel like i had to have a label for it, but that's not the case. i now identify as pansexual & asexual (spectrum), but i'm still not sure on what my gender identity is, but i'm okay with that. it's gonna take a while, but you'll figure it out eventually. and never feel like a burden if people don't accept you. you'll find people who do, you don't have to hide such an amazing part of yourself just to please others.
no matter who you are, what you identify as, your religion, the colour of your skin, you're loved. you're beautiful. you deserve to be happy.

so yeah, that's it. thank you, again, to everyone who's read this, especially if anyone's here from the start. i guess this is goodbye - 🐝 :)