a/n - im back!

ummm so it's been a while 🥲
sorry i haven't updated this in so long. a lot of stuff has happened over the past year and i completely lost motivation to update this. i might come back to this at some point, if not possibly start a new story, but rn i have a lot of exams and a lot to focus on at school so that probably won't be for a while.
despite me not updating this and it not being finished it has a lot more views than i anticipated and i am very grateful for that so thank you!

on that note, this is kinda a poll for the comments:
do i continue this story and give it a resolved ending or do i discontinue it and start a new one?
honestly if i discontinued it i would probably add some sort of ending to it, probably not too good of one and the story would probably cut off as well, but i'm up for continuing it at some point if that's what people want so say in the comments which you'd prefer.

if i were to start a new story what would you want it to be? i'd probably only do mcyt and possibly marvel based stories so on those topics what would you be interested in. if there are other topics for stories you'd want then put it in the comments but i can't promise i'll know enough about it to write a story, but i'm open to ideas :)

again, thank you for all the support of this story, and ig this is kinda my return? so umm, yeah, i'm back :D
- 🐝