paradise ✨| chapter 14

a/n
Before I start this chapter I want to say sorry for not updating this in a while, I've really lacked motivation to write and I've had a lot of stress from school and things. Thank you to everyone who's reading this and has voted on my previous chapters, it seriously means so much that so many people actually are reading this so thank you! Anyway I'm going to stop rambling now and start haha, enjoy :)
(Again, thoughts are in italics)

"Omg!" I said, looking around at my surroundings, the smile on my face now matching the one spread across Karl's.

y/n's pov:
"It's beautiful! oh my god!" I exclaimed, pulling Karl into a tight hug. "hehe I'm glad you like it," he replied giggling. "Of course I do! It's perfect!" I said pulling away from the hug looking out over the view.

It was like where Karl had taken me when he asked me out, a clearing in the trees looking out over a cliff, only this time it was over a beautiful ravine with a jungle on the other side. The sounds of the wildlife echoed through the ravine making the sounds of the animals and insects that surrounded us even more amazing. In the distance there were birds and moneys of different breeds and sizes swinging and flying about the trees, it was incredible. I stood there, next to Karl, holding his hand, looking out in awe of the view in front of me. Karl let go of my hand standing begging me, wrapping me into a warm embrace. This was perfect.

We stayed there for what felt like eternity, it was nice though, being with the person I love, in such a beautiful place, just us two together. The sun was now starting to set as Karl and I sat down in the soft grass beneath us, the view only got prettier as the bright sunlight slowly faded into the oranges and reds of the sunset, the last of the light peaking through the treetops as we sat there on the ground.

Karl's pov:
I finally took y/n to the place I'd wanted to since I asked them out. I'd been here a lot as a kid on family picnics and trips out and I knew they'd love it. The sun was now nearly set and y/n and I were just sat there, together in the grass, watching the last of the sun's rays dip beneath the trees. They looked so pretty in the last of the sunlight,
I'm so lucky to have them
"Y/n," I finally spoke as the orange sky faded to a dark black.
"yes," they replied, tiredness starting to creep into their voice.
"I love you." I said, wrapping my arms around them once again, resting my head atop of theirs.
"I love you too, Karl." They said as their eyes slowly closed, the obvious tiredness finally taking over their body.
god they're so cute when they sleep
I thought, slightly saying it out loud.
"so are you," they yawned before falling asleep in my arms, a blush dusting my smiling cheeks.

y/n's pov:
I woke up the next day, cuddling up to Karl, back at his house, in his room. I yawned remembering the night before and the beautiful place Karl took me too.
I don't deserve him, he's amazing
I stayed lying there, my head snuggled into Karl's neck until he woke up.

After about half an hour Karl started to wake,
"morning," I said looking up at his tired face.
"hey y/n, good morning," he said, kissing my forehead. After another 5 minutes I moved to get up to go and get ready but Karl pulled me back down, "a few more minutes, pleaseee," he pleaded in his morning voice, dragging out the 'e'. "Fine, but then we get ready," I replied, cuddling back up to Karl's chest, again burying my face into his neck, him wrapping his arms around me. I always felt safe in his arms, like nothing could go wrong as long as he was there with me. He's perfect.

a/n
Sorry for the short chapter, I'll try to get some longer ones up soon and write some in advance when I get motivation so I can post them aha.
Thank you again to everyone who has read this, I love you all and make sure to eat something and drink some water today! 🤍

Finally, thank you all for 8.4k+ reads and 184 votes!! It honestly means so much, so thank you really! Thank you all sm!!

4k+ reads and 184 votes!! It honestly means so much, so thank you really! Thank you all sm!!