together | chapter 11

I can't remember when I was last this happy, last had someone who made me this happy.

Y/N's pov:
Me and Karl had been sat looking out over the mountains, the sun now fully set, for almost an hour. Karl had laid out a blanket on the floor and one over the both of us. We'd spent the time talking to each other, me laughing at Karl's silly remarks and goofy jokes. Karl's phone started ringing and his screen read 'Sapnap'. "Sorry can I talk to Sapnap for a minute, I won't be long" he said standing up. "Yeah sure, it's ok" I replied letting Karl walk off behind me answering the call. I couldn't hear what they were talking about, I only heard one thing Karl said, "what if it messes everything up?" What were they talking about, mess what up? I tried to put it to the back of my mind and waited for Karl to come back. After a couple of minutes he came and laid back down next to me, us both looking up at the stars. Karl pulled me closer to him and I rested my head on his chest, him holding me bringing me comfort and happiness. After another 5 minutes Karl broke the silence saying my name. "Yes?" I replied. "Umm, I have something to ask you." He said timidly. "What is it?" I asked, I wanted to carry on and ask if it was to do with what he and Sapnap were talking about earlier but didn't want to worry him if he knew I heard what he said about 'ruining everything'. "Well, umm I was, erm," Karl started stumbling on his words, he was clearly very nervous. "What is it? Are you ok?" I asked, starting to worry if everything was ok. "Yeah I'm ok, i umm, I was wondering if you, if you wanted to be official?" Karl said, rushing the last bit but not so much that I couldn't hear. "Oh my god are you serious!?" I replied in disbelief. "Y-yeah" Karl said still nervous for my answer. "Ahhh yess! Of course! Ahhh!" I replied hugging Karl tightly, a huge smile plastered on my face. Karl Jacobs, the guy I'd had a crush on for ages, the Karl Jacobs just asked me to be his partner!? This was the best day.

I woke up wrapped in my bed sheets, I remembered what had happened last night, where Karl had taken me and asked me to be with him. I got out of bed and walked into the kitchen to get some breakfast. I assumed Karl was still asleep as I didn't see him when I walked into the room. I got a box of pancake mix out of the cupboard and started to make the batter, pouring it into a pan making pancakes for me and Karl when he woke up. I flipped the last one before putting it onto a plate, as I did I felt someone pick me up from behind making me scream quietly. "Karllll! Put me down!" I said through laughs before Karl put me down on the couch, us both laughing. "Morning," Karl finally said after we'd calmed down from having a laughing fit. "Hey I made pancakes for us," I said passing getting up and putting a couple on a plate for him. "Thank you," he said taking them and sitting down at the table eating them. We both ate our pancakes in a peaceful silence, after we both had finished, Karl went to get a shower and I went back to my room to get ready. I brushed my hair putting on a purple hoodie Karl had given me and some light grey shorts. I left my room going to sit on the couch scrolling through Twitter. I saw a lot of tweets about me and Karl and people making fan art of us, it was cute. The fans obviously don't know we're together yet and me and Karl had agreed not to tell everyone just yet as we didn't want it to start anything on Twitter, you know how it can be on there. I hadn't been sat there for long before Karl came and joined me. "Hey y/n, I have to go to the warehouse today to record a video with Jimmy and everyone, you can come with me if you want." He said as he sat down next to me. "Yeah sure!" I said, I'd never met Jimmy or the rest of the Mr Beast team but I'd seen a few of their videos, honestly mostly because of Karl, but they all seemed really nice and I was excited to meet them. Karl messaged Jimmy saying I'd be coming with him and he replied saying it was ok and he and the others couldn't wait to meet me.

~time skip to at the warehouse~

(still y/n's pov)
Karl pulled up outside the warehouse as we got out and walked to the entrance. "Hey everyone," Karl said as we walked in, "this is y/n!" He said smiling widely. "Hi y/n, I'm Jimmy and this is Chris and Chandler," Jimmy said as I shook everyone's hands, greeting them all. "We're doing a video for the gaming channel today, do you want to be in it?" Jimmy asked as we went into where they filmed their videos. "Sure, I'd love to," I replied, trying to hide most my excitement so I didn't embarrass myself even though Karl could tell how excited I was. "Ok, great, so you and Karl can be on a team against Chris and Chandler, sound good?" Jimmy continued as we all hummed in agreement. "Ok, let's get started."

~time skip to after filming~

We finished filming the video, me and Karl beating Chris and Chandler getting $10,000 between us. After we had sorted everything out me and Karl headed back to Karl's house, saying goodbye to everyone. It was now quite late so we put a movie on the tv and fell asleep in each other's arms.

a/n
New chapter, hope you enjoyed it :)
Thank you for all the support on this story. I've now got 1.05k reads which is way more than I thought I'd get, especially with this being my first story so thank you. I'm glad you all like it.

 I'm glad you all like it