Movie Night | chapter 8

Woo finally updating this, I'll try to keep updating it as much as possible sorry I haven't in a while but it's Easter break soon so I'll have more time to then without school hopefully 🤣 (Turn Back Time just came on my playlist when I started writing this haha) also Karl and Sapnap met up!! Ahhh, the stream last night was the best shsksbs I love these people :')😂

I couldn't help but keep looking over at them, luckily they didn't notice, at least I don't think.

Y/N's pov:
We started watching the movie, I sat on one side of the couch while Karl was on the other. He had given me a blanket to cuddle up in and it was so soft and cozy. I kept seeing Karl look over at me through the corner of my eyes but I didn't want to make him uncomfortable so kept watching the screen. I carried on watching the movie and after about an hour I felt something warm next to me. It was Karl. He had come to sit next to me and put his arm around me. I rested my head on his shoulder and continued looking at the screen. I was happy to be in his arms.

(Why was I laughing writing this 😂)

Karl's pov:
Y/N was so cute watching the movie, they kept giggling at certain parts making me get butterflies. I gradually kept moving closer to them. They didn't notice until I was right next to them and I put my arm around them. My heart started beating faster and I felt like pulling away and apologising but they rested their head on my shoulder and continued watching the movie so I stayed where I was. I was more comfortable like this anyway. We sat there like that for the rest of the movie, y/n offered me to share the blanket which I gladly accepted and then they fell asleep in my arms. I closed my eyes falling into a comfortable sleep as well.

Y/N's pov:
I woke up laying on the sofa in Karl's arms. I remembered what happened last night and that I must've fallen asleep while rested on his shoulder. "Morning y/n" Karl greeted, tiredness clear in his voice. "Morning" I yawned. "I didn't want to wake you last night so I fell asleep on here with you, I hope it hasn't made you uncomfortable" he said. "No, it's ok" I replied, I wanted to stay like this in his arms forever but I knew we would have to move eventually. We stayed there in silence for a few minutes before I got up to go get a shower. When I walked off I felt the cold take over my body from not being in Karl's embrace. I shook it off and got into the shower letting the water warm me up. I got out and put a pink, yellow and blue colourblock style hoodie on and some black sweatpants. We had both slept in quite late and it was now 1pm so we decided we would just spend the day at Karl's house as there wasn't much to do. Karl had a stream later where he, George, Ranboo and Corpse were showing LilNasX around the Dream SMP. The day soon past and Karl started his stream which I watched from the other pc in my room.

a/n
Sorry this one isn't that long. Anyway I hope you enjoy also thank you so much for 390 reads!!! Love you all <3

 Anyway I hope you enjoy also thank you so much for 390 reads!!! Love you all <3