What's happening? | chapter 3

you didn't like him like that, did you?

Y/N pov:
It had been a couple of days since Karl had donated and you spent the time after the stream on call, you were doing the stream together tonight and had just over 5 hours before you had to start. You were later on your bed scrolling through TikTok when you got a notification. You looked to see who it was from and Karl had messaged you on discord asking for you to join a vc. You replied to his message on your phone asking what server he was in before walking over to your pc. You opened up your chat and saw an invite to the "Dream SMP discord server". 'What the fuck' you whispered to yourself. "Are you sure? Have you asked Dream? I think you sent the wrong link." You replied to him but he reassured you it was the right one so you went ahead and joined. You hovered over the join call button on the vc Karl was in before clicking it so you didn't start overthinking it. You were immediately washed over with a wave of voices, one of which was Karl. "Hey, y/n!" Karl exclaimed happily as you joined. "y/n? Who's this Karl, your giRlfRieNd?" Someone teased as you recognised the voice as Sapnap's. "Shut up Sapnap we're just friends!" Karl snapped back in defence but there was something in his voice that sounded like he regretted saying it but knew he had to. "y/n, tell Sapnap to leave my dog alone! I don't want him to kill him" Karl said to me. "Why would Sapnap listen to me we've never spoken before?" I said confused. "Yeah Karl." Someone else inputted, it was obvious from his British accent that it was George and the giggle that followed was Dream's. "Hey stop ganging up on me" Karl whined. "Sapnap leave Karl's dog alone and stop killing everyone's pets on this server" you said in a joking way earning a laugh from the Dream Team. "Fine" Sapnap reluctantly agreed followed with "and I don't kill everyone's pets!" He said in defence even though everyone including him knew it wasn't true. "Whatever, bye" you said leaving the call. Why did Karl want me out of everyone to defend him. Surely he could've asked one of his other friends already on the server. Wait! Oh my god! You thought to yourself as the realisation set in that you'd just spoken to the dream team and been added to the Dream SMP discord server. You messaged Karl asking if you should leave the server now but he said not to and wait until after Sapnap ended his stream. You said ok wondering what he meant, going onto twitch to watch the rest of Sapnap's stream. You didn't always realise it but you kept  zoning out focussing only on Karl's voice. You quickly shook yourself out of those phases though, you knew he would never feel the same.Shortly after the stream ended and you got a message from Karl reading "join the vc again" you did as he said, once again greeted by the voices of him, Sapnap, Dream and George. "Hey again y/n!" Karl said followed by the others saying their hello's. "Hey, what's up, why have I been added to the discord?" You questioned. "Well..." Dream started...

a/n
Hey sorry this isn't very long, it's more of a filler while so I'm still adding to the story, I'll try to update it again properly in the next few days, thanks for reading it means a lot to know that people are actually reading this haha, make sure you drink some water and have something to eat today or tomorrow (cause time zones and stuff 😅) and get some sleep! Bye :)

Also, have a meme: