Chapter 2

!Med chpt : 752 words!

<🐺>

"Mr.Bang!" He turned around to see the blonde boy walking up to him

"Yes, Felix?"

"How does gay sex work" The younger asked. Chans eye's widened and his face turned red embarrassed by the question, though the blonde had a straight face and seemed perfectly normal.

"What?" he was shocked and wanted to make sure he heard the question right

"I don't know how 2 men have sex, I'm asking how, can you explain briefly"

"I don't know how to explain that so suddenly"

"Can you show me?" Chan only got more embarrassed and Felix stood serious.

<☀️>

He left the class only more confused then ever. All day through all his classes he could only think about what happened. He got to his last class, Government, boring but wasn't excited to encounter Chan again.

He stood in the hall with the others waiting to enter. The door opened and they entered in a line, it wasn't a rule or anything they jsut did it naturally to make it easier. He took his seat in the back and laid his head down not wanting to do much.

Chan started the class and Felix lifted his head. He was copying down notes as long as many other students over the different types of governments. After that Chan put on a video which was a quick but smaller explanation of each, sort of like a revision video.

Felix laid his head down since he had a headache and fell asleep.

<🐺>

He was too distracted too really do anything else you fucking idiot he's your student, so what he's cute, you can get arrested, soOOOO??

The bell rang jsut as the revision video finished "Have a good day!" people left quickly, end if the day everyone was suck of school already.

As the class got empty he noticed Felix asleep, he walked over and tapped his shoulder

"Hey, schools over" the younger jumper up and started gathering his stuff

"Sorry I didn't mean to fall asleep"

"you didn't miss much don't worry" he walked over back to his desk "about earlier"

"I don't want to talk about it" Felix threw his bag over his shoulder "I'll look it up or something"

"Don't watch anything inappropriate, you'll scar yourself" he chuckled and sat down "Don't mention anything please."

"I won't" he rushed out of the classroom

<🌼 7pm Monday ☀️>

Felix layed in bed, he kinda wish earlier would've continued. He was always kind of sheltered so he didn't know much and wasn't allowed to really hang out with people outside of his house. There goes his mind again

*insert magic flashback TV cartoon noises*

"If you can't explain can you show me" He wasn't thinking about his wording just saying his mind

"Show you?" Chan sat the eraser down from the board and walked to his desk

"Show me." He was serious "Show me how." he followed the older

"Go close the door, lock it too so I can" he leaned on his desk and the younger sat his bag down and did what he said.

Felix walked back to his seat and pulled the chair put sitting down faceing his teacher. Not really expecting much, Chan pulled him put of his chair and pinned him against the desk.

Felix's face turned red and his eyes widened "W- what are you-" Chan cut him off

"You said to show you" he smirked getting a bit closer "Change your mind?"

He thought for a minute confused "I- I meant like explain not fuck me"

"I'm not gonna fuck you" he spoke quietly and in a raspy voice "I'm jsut showing you how it usually starts" his voice went back to normal and he backed out walking towards the door "now go to your next class.

He watched as felix rushed out of the classroom with a red face when he opened the door.

*insert TV cartoon noises of leaving flashback*

"FELIX DINNER!" His dad called from downstairs. he got up and went to eat

<🌼>

(A/N) i was listening to Melanie Martinez the whole time writing this 😭 also I captured this mistake I made before publishing

I'm just imagining the students opening their mouth like a door and the actual door walking into it 😭🤣 I might include Kevin from The Boys in the next chapter since I suddenly thought of "What are you doing kevin" "kissing kissing fans bro" "nO"...

I'm just imagining the students opening their mouth like a door and the actual door walking into it 😭🤣 I might include Kevin from The Boys in the next chapter since I suddenly thought of "What are you doing kevin" "kissing kissing fans bro" "nO" anyways that's all bye bye 🤣