Chapter 10

This is sorta filler and in Jessica's(bitch) POV.

___

It had been a few weeks, Felix had done his parents wishes and got a job at a Cafe. Him and Chan even had became official. Felix had told his parent he got off work 2 hours later then he really did as an excuse to hang out with Chan. Life was going smooth again.

So they were making out in Chan's car. It was very sloppy as Chan had been drinking prior leaving Felix to drive. It was hot, I mean... Australia so.. they had a window rolled down.

Jessica had spotted them as she was in town with her friends and snapped a photo. That jsur added onto her collection. She had a photo of Felix being clingy in the club, Of them making out in the car, and if them making out after class. Now no one knew about these, her friends only knew of the club ones.

It was Monday, she had went to the office during the last class since it was her study hall.

"Can I report something, something illegal with a teacher." She smiled "I have proof."

"Of course, go into the principles office and let him know. He should be in there."

"Thanks love~" she went to the door and knocked before walking in.

"Yes Mam? How can I help you."

"I have something to report" she closed the door behind her.

"Take a seat." he nodded to a chair pushing his work aside in an organized manner getting out report papers "Now what is it."

"A teacher student relationship."

___

(A/N) 💃🕺💃🕺💃🕺 tango with me, I'll go do chpt 11 now :>