Chapter 3

!long chpt : 1282 words!
<☀️ 9 am Saturday>

The week went by fast and Monday was the only day anything really happened, though I still bugged the two. Felix woken up from the sound of his phone.

BEEP

Kevin
Wake upPpPPPP

Felix
what kevin??

Kevin
Do you have plans
Great
Meet me at the mall
I'm already here by the way
:)

Felix
Bitch, fine
I have shit to tell anyways

Kevin
you love me 😫🤪
oooooo~ meet me in food court

Seen 9:12 am

He got up and got ready as usual. Kevin was his only friend that didn't go to his school, he grew up with him so they're close. Getting out of the shower he dried off and put on blue jeans and a black hoodie.

"Mom I'm going to the mall, Kevin wants to meet me" He went downstairs and put on his shoes.

"It's so early though"

"He spammed my phone"

"Have fun, keep me updated" she went back to watching criminal minds sipping her coffee.

<🌼>

"What is it that you wanted to tell me" He said sitting down. Kevin had bought doughnuts since he dragged Felix out of bed.

"Oh my god, don't be mad" he grabbed a doughnut "I might've accidentally got my teacher to almost fuck"

"How do you accidentally do that?"

"I asked how gay sex works, he's a damn Sex Ed teacher and I thought he could explain. I told him to show me meaning like explain but he took show me a different way" he bit off his doughnut in frustration.

"Well is he at least hot." Kevin raised his brow.

"wouldn't you like to know." Felix rolled his eyes and laughed.

"Come on, Felix, if he's hot you should let him" he smirked.

"He's my teacher."

"Okay and?" Kevin was basically saying the same as chans mind.

"I don't even know how it works."

"Then you take your ass back in there and ask." Kevin gave a bitcy smile and started eating.

He rolled his eyes "Whatever, why did did want to meet?"

Kevin went on a rant about Jacob this, Jacob that. He really liked him and didn't have the confidence to ask him out, yet tells his friend to fuck his teacher. Felix sat his head on his hand listening and looked around, he was a people watcher when it came to listening to things.