Chapter 11

This chapter is the same but the different POV.

___

Chan POV

Chan parked the car nervous and walked to the building. He opened the door and sighed seeing all admin there. “Hello.” He bowed softly.

"Mr bang." they said sternly bowing back "Take a seat."

Chan gulped and sat down “y-yes?” He stuttered nervously.

"Take a guess why you're here" he said sitting with the other admins.

“Ummm- the picture?” He suggested awkwardly.

"We got a report, and a call, can you guess why."

He decided to play dumb “umm honestly I’m not sure?” He said

"Mrs.Lee." they looked at eachother for a second "We've all talked and you're being fired, you're having sex with a minor and bought him drinks in a club once. We also informed Jessica's parents about her so don't worry on her."

Chans mouth dropped “H-how?” He couldn’t speak “B-but I enjoy my job. The kids-“ he said softly

"It is completely illegal, you're lucky we didn't call the cops. Get your stuff and go, you have the weekend to gather what you want."

Chan sighed and got up. “Thank you for this opportunity to teach these amazing children. I’ll leave.” He sighed, walking out of the building angry, sad, betrayed, all the emotions. He was lucky they didn’t suspend his teaching license but he knew he couldn’t stay here. He grabbed his phone and made a call.

“Hey mom? I’m coming home.... for good.” He said.

____

Felix POV

He saw his mom glaring at him and he just ignored it. He got his drink and looked at her a minute later still glaring "what?" He asked, he was confused.

His mom sighed “What is this?” She said, pushing her phone over to the boy scoffing. “Sit! Down!” His mom called him. “Why is it all over the school? Have you been banging the teacher?” She asked

He sat down quick and stood looking down "I'm sorry.." he apologized "please don't yell.."

She glared at him. “Is it true?” He stood quiet. "Felix Yongbok Lee." He nodded, Her mouth dropped. “My own son.....is a hoe....wait till I tell your father.” she said angrily

"He knows.." he said "he's been helping me getting away with it"

His mom almost fainted “w-what?” She said fanning herself

He stood quite "he lied about where I was, he said hang out with friends when I was in the club drinking with Chris..."

She stood up. “Get out.....now. Go upstairs don't come down for awhile.” tired off hearing all this. “I have to make a call” she said. Felix got up and went to his room.

This was really the end...