Chapter 6

-☀️-

Felix had gotten home and immediately went into his room to study for his test. He really wish he hadn't slept in class bc he didn't know what the test was over, also he really didn't wanna text Chan to ask, he knew he'd get distracted. Felix studied all the new material throughout the rest of the day and up untill 3 am.

The boy look at his watch '3:42am', "Fuck I have to be up in 2 hours." he hurried to change and get ready for bed. The moment he had laid down he fell asleep.

---

"Felix stay in here." The class had just ended and he was already being told to stay back. He sat in his seat while waiting for everyone to leave. Soon, the older sat next him him with a paper, Felix looked at it and frowned. "You failed pretty badly."

"Can I retest." Felix asked and looked at the older.

"I don't do retest."

"Well can I make it up!"

"How?" Felix crawled into the older lap and touched his chest. The older started bouncing his leg making the boy hiss and get shakey since he was right over it.

"S- stop.." he whined, Chan smirked.

"You're way ahead of yourself, baby. I'll let you do corrections" He gave Felix the graded paper and grabbed his thighs to push him down on his leg, the boy let out a quiet whimper.

"S- so which o- one?" He turned red.

"The ones marked wrong, of course." He smiled and stood up making Felix get off his lap, leaving him with a boner.

"O- okay" The bell rang and Chan wrote a slip to excuse him from being late to the next class.

Felix left not really feeling like going to the next class since he was uncomfortable, so he went to the restroom to solve his issue. He didn't really want to but he didn't have anything to hide himself.

Felix entered a stall and locked it behind him while putting his bag down. Sitting down he unbuttoned and unzipped his pants, he pulled his member and felt sort of relieved since it wasn't being held back by his jeans.

He grabbed his cock and started to move his hand up and down slowly, he's never jerked off before so he was starting slow. 'Just do like Chan does' He sped his hand up and bit his lip letting out muffled moans.

"C- channie~" he covered his mouth with his shirt to keep himself from making too much noise. After a minute he turned in his seat propping on leg on the wall, making himselfmore comfortable.

Trying his best to stay quiet he just kept imagining the older there and making his member harder. He tried to control his breathing while pleasing himself. "Aghh-"

"Whoever that is needs to go to the office." Felix jumped up and put his dick away quickly 'of course, just go to class next time' "You hear me?"

"Y- yes sir." he grabbed his bag and left the stall slowly.

"I didn't expect you of all people" he told Felix, Felix sighed.

---

"So we called your parents, you'll be staying after for detention making up for the classes you missed in here." Felix nodded.

He had missed 2 classes from sitting in the office having to explain himself saying he got a random and couldn't hide it and sit listening to them call his parents, they were ❤pissed❤.

"Yes mam."

"No we know you have a lot of hormones... but this is school."

"i- I know, I won't do it again.." he looked down embarrassed, he really didn't wanna talk about this with his deen.

He went through the rest if his classes dreading going home. He wished he could just stay at school forever. After his last class he went to the office and just worked on his work to get it over with faster. Eventually, he finally had to go home.

<🌸>

(A/N) Im a day ahead ik. So I tried to cut and paste smth into another part of the chpt to reorganize the event bc I write everything and organize it later... this been in drafts for awhile... AND ANYWAYS EVERYTHING GOT DELETED.

I'm turning this chpt into 2, I'll go work on the next one, I'm tired from work so I didn't wanna rewrite the WHOLE thing, it'll be 2 now.

Sorry my writing is a little bit very rusty.