Chapter 5

"Come here for a minute." Felix's dad had gotten home from work and his mom was already dragging him to another room to talk. It was unusual because this never happened so Felix just went to his own to play games.

"What is it?" he took off his tie and jacket grabbing a more comfortable outfit.

"I think Felix has a boyfriend.." she spoke quietly.

"That's great!" His dad was rather excited.

"It is yes, but he looks older, not like old but definitely not his age."

"The boy might just look mature." his dad was an optimistic person.

"That is true." she sat down next to her husband who was taking off his shoes and belt "I genuinely think he's older though."

"What made you even think this?"

"I was doing the dishes and someone dropped Felix off, thet kissed in the car I saw it. He said he was at tutoring and his friend dropped him off but I don't believe it, at least the friend part."

His dad hummed "If he is older I just hope he isn't over 25. Don't worry so much about it, it's Felix he should tell us eventually." he rubbed his wife's shoulders hoping to calm her nervers.

She nodded "You're right, I'll wait for him to say something."

<☀️>

The whole time playing games he was curious what they were talking about, eventually blowing it off after a certain thought had crossed his mind "I hate my mind oh my god" He decided to change out of his jeans and tee into a hoodie and sweats checking the makeup on his neck.

"Dinner!" His mom called. He ran downstairs excited, he was hungry and his mom usually made good food. They all sat down and he stood quiet enjoying the food, his mind on one this and one thing only.

"So Felix how was your day" his dad asked raising a brow.

"Good" Felix crammed his face to avoid any more talking.

"What all went on, were classes easy? hard?"

Felix swallowed his food "Decent, math was a bit confusing but I got it eventually" he tried keeping his story straight to both parents, putting more food in his mouth almost choking.

"What was the lesson over?" That question made Felix freeze.

"pythagorean therom.." he said some random shit and then realized it's years old "We were reviewing and I forgot it."

"I hated that." his dad shook his head "Now tell me the threom." his dad was milking him.

Felix bit his lip "A square + B square?" Felix put the last bit of food in his mouth.

"Correct!" his dad laughed and looked at his wife.

"I'm done, I might just go to bed." Felix stood up putting his plate in the sink rinsing it.

"But it's only 7." his mom said checking the time

"Math made me tired." he went to the stairs fake yawning and ran up them.

"Goodnight!"

<🌼>

He laid in bed most the night not being able to sleep waiting the night off, then he got a text.

Kevin
Tadaaaaaa! I found your teachers Instagram
*insert link*

Felix
... Kevin what the hell, go to bed
also I didn't know his name was Christopher
useful information

Kevin
He post VERY little but he's hot so I'm gonna follow

Felix
PLEASE NO HE KNOWS WHO YOU ARE

Kevin
Boy am I lucky then

Felix
You can stalk but no following

Kevin
Fine, I'll follow on my troll acct then

Felix
Better then your main, Now go to bed

Kevin
FineEeEEEE, night 💙
Read 2:17 am

<🌼>

"Felix come on! I'm about to take your chair." The entirety of his first class he kept falling asleep, he regretted not taking melatonin or something to sleep.

"I'm sorry." he sat up and stretched trying his best to stay awake but failing, eventually the bell had rang, but he was yet again passed out. All the other kids left not bothering to wake him up.

"Did I make you that tired?" Chan smirked.

"Oh shut up." Felix mumbled and packed his bag.

"First time you're like this tomorrow I'm taking the chair, also you'll have to deal with me after class."

Felix blushed "Okay chRIStoPHER." He exaggerated parts of the older name while standing up to leave.

"How'd you find that out." He asked sternly.

"Don't worry about it." he smiled annoyingly at the older

"We should go out tonight."

"Huh?" Felix became confused

"Some friends of mine are going clubbing friday you sho-"

"HI Mr.Bang~~" These three girls entered interrupting greeting the older excited, they were kinda... obsessed.

"One minute take a seat" he grabbed a sticky note and wrote his number on it "These are my tutoring times, just come whenever" He suddenly switched his attitude completely covering the conversation they were having "Make sure you study for that test too."

"Test?" Felix asked confused

"Yes, there's one tomorrow. Get better sleep and you'll know."

"Oh, I'll study, thank you." he left the class "A fucking test of course." he mumbled under his breath.

//(a/n) I ACCIDENTALLY PIBLSIHED THIS 3 TIMES WHILE WRITING-- Sorry I've been out for a few days, I've been playing a lot of Minecraft and R6 with my friend. I'm back and I'll be updating 😁 anyways right after this is published I'll be working on the next chapter. Those girls will be involved more now so feel free to hate them already! Also like the dad :).