Chapter 8

Felix had gotten dressed, he wanted to dress hot so he did.

He walked around the house to make sure his parents weren't walking around as his phone buzzed, he opened it to see a text from Chan saying he was here

He set up a fake pillow dummy under his blankets, grabbed his house keys and left his window cracked just incase before leaving through the door. His parents can't hear it from his room and they didn't have alarms or anything.

Felix had gotten in the car and sat down being checked out buy the older, he smiled, he enjoyed the attention.

"You look amazing, baby" Felix blushed.

"Thank you" he laid a kiss on the older cheek. They started to head off to the club, sitting in front of felixs house for tooblong wouldn't be the smartest idea.

__

"None of these friends are teachers or know any so you don't have to worry" he reassued the boy before getting out. They both existed the car and met behind it. Felix grabbed the older arm a bit anxious.

"What if they ID me"

"They aren't, They know me quite well."

"How come? Do you drink a lot?"

"I can't become rich off a teaching, I own the place" Felix got a bit surprised but way calmer. They walked up to the entrance and passed by the door person (forgot the name in eng) in front of everyone.

The music was loud, colors flashed from the lights, it was a fun environment. Multiple stare had went to Felix because of his outfit, it made the older grav his waist from getting jealous but cocky from attention.

"I'll order light drinks for us, since you've never drank." They took a seat next to some of Chnas friends, they all greeted Felix kindly and as if they knew him. Chan ordered drinks for the both of them.

"If you don't like it I'll have it and we can order something that sounds better" he handed the younger boy his drink, Felix took a sip. He didn't like the taste at first but the aftertaste tasted like fruit and was sweet. He nodded in approval

They all chatted and hung out, Felix started feeling intoxicated pretty fast but jsut started drinking the drink faster. The older noticed and kept his eye on him.

"Channie oppa~ can I get more" He started cligning onto the older all hugged, he's never drank so of course he's a lightweight.

"I'm not trying to get you wasted"

"Please~ I want more, it doesn't have ti be the same drink" He begged pouting at the older. Chan nodded and ordered another drink, he ordered water quite quietly so Felix wouldn't realize it was water.