🍵Potions🍵

Soon the sun rose and The Green Eyed Teenager slowly opened his eyes, reaching over to the small desk on his right he grabbed his glasses. Putting them over his Emerald Green eyes. He blinked for a second or two then sat up, he looked to the left at his sleeping friend. Who was about seven feet away and got out of bed. Walking over he shook his shoulder.

"Ron" he said quietly trying to wake him up, but he didn't budge. "RON!" He said loudly in his ear, The Ginger opening his eyes in shock and moved away. Looking at his Green Eyed Friend "Ok Ok! I'm up" he said putting his hands in front of his face. Harry nodded and walked away as Ron got out of bed, Harry went and got changed as the rest of the other Gryffindor boys did as well.

After combining his hair and brushing his teeth he went down to breakfast, holding his rucksack. Now down at The Great Hall Harry walked in with Ron, seeing everyone already at breakfast. Seeing Hermione the both of them went and sat down.

Hermione was eating abit of toast when she saw the two boys sit down in front of her. "You look annoyed Ronald, what happened? Woke up on the wrong side of the bed?". She questioned putting the piece of toast down, wiping her lips clean with her jumper sleeve.

Ron turned to Harry when she asked what was wrong with him "Oh I woke up on the wrong side of the bed alright" he mumbled to himself. "Harry shouted in my ear this morning, that's why I'm annoyed" he said giving Harry a serious glare before turning to Hermione. "But I guess I'm fine- bloody hell!!" he yelped, reaching inside his rucksack. "I've forgotten to finish the last half of my potions essay!!" he freaked out, taking out his book,  quill and ink. Starting to finish the essay, Professor Snape would be furious if it weren't finished.

Harry looked at The Stressed out Ginger and chuckled "Oh Imagine the look on Professor Snapes face if he knew that wasn't done before his class started".  He said looking at him, pulled his rucksack off his shoulder and put it under the table right at his feet. Taking a bite out of buttered toast, everyone ate their breakfast. As Ron just finished his other half of his potions essay he started eating. Ten minutes later the bell rang, everyone getting up from their seats and walking out of The Great Hall.

The trio walked into Potions where The Gloomy Professor stood at the front of the class, awaiting for the students arrival. Harry, Ron and Hermione all sat down near eachother. Once everyone was in their seats The Professor started speaking, his voice heard from the back of the room. He started the lesson, as he spoke Harry got some strange looks from The Blonde Teen from across the room. Malfoy.

He snapped back to Earth when Hermione snapped her fingers right beside his ear. Looking back at The Professor,  the whole class started writing in their books.

_______________________________________

Word count: 525
_____________________

Hey Guys It's La-Lloyd!!
So I might- and I mean might start doing these daily.
I'm not promising it but I'll try very hard,
I'm not that good at following the subject but I'm gonna start getting ideas faster.
If you wanna leave suggestions about what you want me to add in the story I can maybe fit it in.

Anyway, Bye Ninjas!!

❤💚🖤