💤How long have I been asleep?😵

Feeling his eyes slowly open he blinked a few times before glancing around the room, the last he remembered was he was on the ground. His bloody hands were trying to drag himself across the floor. Sitting up he felt a sharp pain in his stomach or on it, he was either hungry or had a cut on it.

Doctor Michael turned to Harry's bed and seeing him get up he quickly walked over, putting his clipboard on the desk and putting his hands on Harry's shoulders.

"Lay back down, your still healing"

He said and Harry looked at him as he slowly laid back down

"how long have I been asleep?".

He questioned abit worried, Michael stood up properly and grabbed his clipboard off the desk. Gripping it tight he listened to Harry and replied

"About two weeks".

Harry's eyes widened as he looked at The Doctor that was left of him. Sitting up abit he sighed feeling tired, laying back down he looked at the ceiling.

"You've seemed to been hit by a few things, there were marks on your chest, face, legs and arms. And not just normal marks, it looked like you'd been hit by hard objects. Not sure if it was at Hogwarts or at home but I suggest that you try keep a good distant from whoever has been doing this to you".

"You could tell us who did it, if you remember. Cause you seem to be dealing with some serious head trauma, but you should be ok in a few days. With loads of medicine and sleep you'll be good as New".

He smiled as he looked up from his clipboard and looked at the boy he seemed to be upset, so he pulled up a chair and sat down right down beside Harry's bed.

"You ok?"
He questioned concerned about the boy.

Harry looked at the wall for a few seconds then looked at Doctor  Michael,

"Yeah, just tired that's all.. "
He said a weak smile appearing on his face.

Michael nodded as he stood up, putting his clipboard back on the desk he walked over to the cabinets where all of the medicine.  Bandages and other necessities for curing people.
Taking out a bottle of tablets he took three of them out, closing the bottle he put it back into a cabinet and closed it. Taking a glass he walked over to the sink and filled it with water. Walking back over to Harry.

"Could you try sit up abit?"
He questioned and Harry did as he was told,  sitting up he watched as Michael handed him two tablets and a glass of water.

"It'll help take most the pain away so you could atleast sit up".

He said as Harry took the tablets and the glass of water he was handed.
Michael put his hands down while Harry threw the tablets into his mouth, taking a drink of the water he was given he swallowed them. Shaking his head abit he was uncomfortable with the taste of the tablets, he always hated taking tablets.

Michael snickered at his reaction and grabbed his clipboard off the dresser.

"Just try not to sit up too much, or you'll be in more pain than before"
He said with a small chuckle. Still thinking about Harry's reaction as he walked away and attended to another student.

Harry nodded and took another sip of the glass of water, putting it on the desk beside him he layed back down.

_______________________________________

Word Count:585
__________________

Hey Guys It's La-Lloyd!!
So I'm abit late for this again
Due to family issues.
Nothing's wrong so don't worry.
I honestly don't think I could wait another 5 chapters for Harry to meet Tom.
So I might do it in the next chapter or two.
Not longer than two-_-

Anyway, Bye Ninjas!!

❤💚🖤