🤓💀Can't think of a title💀 🤓

HeLlO yAlL (No XDD )

So I wanna talk about something -_-
See last week my math teacher was an asshole. Seeing as this year is important cause I'm gonna be picking my GCSES the work would be getting harder. And from my primary school I've had a speech problem, so I had trouble with certain work sometimes. So he gave the whole class a booklet for GCSE work and said if you can't do one move on to the next question. I hated it, like HOW THE FUCK WOULD I BE ABLE TO DO SOMETHING LIKE THAT!!??

It was about 100-200 questions/pages it was metal, I literally and I'm not kidding had a panic attack in the classroom. Literal tears fell from my eyes.

Cause I felt stupid, my classroom assistant tried to help me with the questions but I rejected it. I'm usually someone to be scared to get in trouble but I obviously didn't at that moment.

After lunch when we were outside just talking, I was sitting in a corner and my classroom assistant was talking about how my class was asking if I was ok. I don't know why they would now, im the weird one in the class anyway. She threatened to tell my year head on me- making me have another panic attack.

Has this happened to any of you?

Anyway, Bye Ninjas!!
❤🖤💚

(Should I get a new intro?/name?)

(You want a gacha real me?)