🐍The Chamber Of Secrets🐍

Parseltongue: Bold

He had let Harry get back to dinner after a few minutes and got out of sight. He had slid abit of parchment into Harry's pocket while he wasn't looking.

Hermione and Ron kept on asking where he was, but he just said he got sidetracked talking to somebody. They just took his word for it and finished their meal, along with everyone else in the hall. While sipping on some pumpkin juice they all heard Dumbledore start to speak. Putting down his cup he listened. After he was down we all went back to our common room, Harry had moved his shirt up closer to very last part of his neck. Doing the same with his cloak. Once talking to Seamus and Dean he put his hands in his pockets, feeling abit of parchment in it. Abit confused he pulled it out, moving away and unwrapping it.

'Meet me in Moaning Myrtle's bathroom at 2am'

It red in fancy handwriting, Toms Handwriting. He quickly put it back into his pocket and walked up to the boys bedrooms.

He waited for everyone to get to sleep and once his clock went to 2am he slowly got out of bed. Throwing a hoodie on he grabbed his wand and left Gryffindor Tower.

"Lumos"

He said quietly and sprinted his way through the corridors and to The Girls Bathrooms, where him and his friends brewed polyjuice potion last year. Looking around.

"Tom?"

He whispered before he saw The Handsome teen pop out of nowhere, jumping slightly he sighed.

"Don't do that"
He said startled and Tom chuckled grabbing onto him. Black smoke going around the two, they appeared at the snake door of The Chamber Of Secrets. Harry didn't like this place at all.

"Nope-"
He said turning back ready to walk away but Tom grabbed his arm and pulled him back.
"Calm down, not gonna control you"
"Like Ginny-_-" Harry mumbled and Tom kinda snickered. Remembering how annoying she was, love Harry this Harry that.
"Yeah she was a pain, regret Malfoy picking her"
He said.
"So i wasn't seeing things!! I saw Malfoy put that stupid book in her bucket at Diagon Alley!".
Tom rolled his eyes 'Open' he hissed as the door of The Chamber Of Secrets.
Letting go of his hand as they walked down the long hall
"Was faster running -_-"
Harry mumbled "Yeah why did you run? Saw you collapse beside Ginny and yell right in her ear-_-".
"Oh i don't know, why?" he stares at Tom like he was stupid.
When they were there he noticed The Basilisk Skeleton wasn't there.

He stared at Tom
"What?"he questioned
"Please don't tell me that things alive?".
Tom pursed his lips and nodded
"I'm gonna die-_-" Harry mumbled but Tom rolled his eyes.
"Remember I said it only obeys me?"
"Yes?"
"Then your fine" he said.
"You better not let that thing loose though, if you do I'll tell everyone that you're still here".
When he finished his sentence Tom smirked and turned around to look at him, grabbing him by the waist and pulling him closer.

"Will you now?~"
He raised an eyebrow, a smirk still on his face.
Harry got startled when he was pulled closer, not liking that smirk.
"Down Tiger"
He said moving Toms face to the side and releasing himself from Toms grip.
Tom just chuckled and grabbed Harry's arm
"I wanna show you something "
He then dragged Harry over to the left.
Where he came out of last year, walking into the darkness a couple seconds later there were rooms. He opened one of the rooms and
it was a bedroom, it was so neat and beautiful. It had a Slytherin theme all around it.

Walking in he admired it, his mouth wide opened

Tom leaned against the wall crossing his arms amused by Harry's Reaction. A smirk curling across his face, trying not to laugh at him.

"This is amazing!!"
Harry exclaimed turning to Tom, Tom chuckled
"Guess it is".
"Guess? No it is!!! Amazing!"
He exclaims looking around again.
Tom smirked and walked over to him going up behind him, wrapping his arms around his waist.
"Mmhmm~"
He hummed into Harry's ear. But once Harry felt Tom's arm around his waist his eyes widened.

He slowly moved his head to the the side just enough to see Toms face. Tom put his chin on Harry's shoulder  and kissed the side of Harry's face right beside his ear.

"Wanna stay with me tonight?"
He whispered in his ear, Harry's face slowly went red but nodded. Tom smirked as he pulled Harry even closer removing a hand from his waist and put it under Harry's chin.  And pressed his lips against his own, closing his Crimson Red Eyes. When Harry was pulled into a kiss he got startled, cause he didn't expect it. Couple second's is all it took before Harry closed His Emerald Eyes and embraced the kiss. Grabbing onto Toms arm that was wrapped around his own waist, the same with his other arm that was under his chin.

But he started to feel different... He shouldn't be doing this, Tom wasn't a good person... He's the one who tried to kill me last year. He slowly pulled away, Tom being confused opening his eyes. Harry pulled Toms arms off of him
"What's wrong Kitten?".

"Stop calling me that... "
He mumbled feeling like crap... He was in love with the enemy. He can't....
"W-This isn't about last year is it?"
Tom questioned the smirk already off his face.
When Harry walked away and didn't answer Tom sighed and walked over to him.

"I wouldn't hurt you Harry... Atleast not again, I just need you to trust me"
He said quietly waiting for his response.
Harry had his arms wrapped around himself put slowly put them down, a small smile going on his face. Turning around he nodded
"I do, Tom".

Tom smiled and grabbed his arm, twirling him around once and now held him close. Harry got slightly startled but just laughed, Tom snickered. He immediately picked him up bridal style, Harry got startled when he was picked up. Tom laid him down on his own bed that Harry was admiring, sitting down beside him.

"Go to sleep kitten"He said kissing his forehead, Harry nodded

He said kissing his forehead, Harry nodded

"Ok"
He mumbled. Tom wrapping the blankets around him and smiled,

'Night my Kitten'

_______________________________________

Word Count: 1071
____________________

Hey Guys It's La-Lloyd!!

I did two chapters in one day!!
And this is the longest chapter so far.
1071 words ^w^
Happy!!
So The Basilisk has been brought back to life- only because Tom is back.
Also- Voldemort will not be resurrected.
Not a fan of Harrymort. Tomarry and Harrymort are two different things in my mind atleast.
Tom is 16 and Harry is 13.
Closer to each other's ages.
So it's not weird-_-

Any ideas you want to happen in the story Comment it or PM me.

Anyway, Bye Ninjas!!

❤💚🖤