🖋️📑Tom's Hearing📑🖋️

Enjoy!!

Tom had to have a Hearing now that everyone knew that he was still alive, only just though. If it weren't for Harry being alive and still in the castle, he wouldn't be here. Harry was very stressed for him but he reassured him that he was fine and everything would be. So Harry took his word for. He had been brought to Dumbledores office after being revealed of his disguise.
---------------------------------------------------------
March 12th

Tom had gotten ready to go to his hearing and so did the others. He was wearing a plain black suit,

 He was wearing a plain black suit,

his hair the same as always. His blood red eyes glowing like a flashlight.
They had got to The Ministry and went to The Hearing. Now at it Tom was sitting in the middle of the room on a fancy black chair. Then The Minister started speaking.

"Disciplinary hearing of the 12th of March,  into offenses committed by Tom Marvolo Riddle. Resident was at Wools Orphanage in London England.  Cornelius Osborn Fudge Minister of Magic-".

Fudge got right into the hearing talking about the charges that Tom would have to pay off and reminding everyone all he has done.
"Using The Name Voldemort to frighten all he stands to-" saying about how he killed loads of Witches and Wizards who didn't join him or stood in his way.

"I like to object Minister" Tom raised his hand slightly only holding one finger up, putting his hand down he sat straight. The Minister stopped talking and looked at him.
"That was Voldemort actions not mine, yes Voldemort Is my Past. Present and Future. But The Future can always change" he spoke not coldly he just didn't like sitting in front of The Minister. Not threatened he just wasn't comfortable around him.

Fudge looked at Tom as he spoke and took a thought into it, beginning to speak again this went on for an hour and 30 minutes before.

"those in favor of conviction.. "
A woman said and half the room raised their hands. Harry getting stressed out now.
"those in favor of clearing the accused of all charges.. "
She said and mostly everyone's hands were up.

Fudge stamped a paper then looked at Tom
"Cleared of all charges".

Tom sighed in relief a small smile going across his lips. Harry stood up and ran to him, pulling him into a hug he smiled. Tom was free now... He didn't have to hide anymore. Tom smiled and wrapped his arms around Harry, kissing his forehead.

"Now Mister Riddle... "

Tom looked back at Fudge and raised an eyebrow "Yes Minister?".

"I will warn you, if anything like this will to happen again you'll be immediately put into Azkaban".

"I understand Minister" he chuckles as Dumbledore comes over "If you do wish to stay at Hogwarts you could always ask" he requested. And Tom smiled at him "I would love to Professor" Dumbledore nodded, God. It's been ages since he called him that.

He's free..
_______________________________________

Word Count: 495
___________________

Hey Guys It's La-Lloyd!!

So this chapter is shorter because I wasn't sure what to put in it.
But he needed to have a hearing to be free.
More Tomarry will be in the next and Final CHAPTER!!!

Hope You Enjoyed!!

Can't believe we made it to 19, probably because it's Harry Potter🙄🤣😜

Anyway, Bye Ninjas!!

❤💚🖤