💫👋🏻Introducing👋🏻💫

Enjoy!!

The three were in class when Hermione wanted to ask Harry something, but couldn't cause if she talked in class she'd get called out for it. So she waited till after.

Walking out of class she walked with The two boys and looked at Harry
"Harry?".
She spoke ready to ask her question
Harry turned to face her and raised an eyebrow "Yeah?".
"Can we meet Tom? I've honestly never met him but after what he did to Ginny, I wanna see if he's different ".
Ron looked at her and sighed "Yeah, I'd like to see if he's different"

"O. Oh,  Ok mmhmm" Harry agreed "But we're gonna have to go down to The Chamber. Since Tom isn't wanting to get caught and put in Azkaban".

They both nodded to it and Harry started walking them to moaning myrtles bathroom. Now there he looked around "Tom?-".
There and then all three of them were teleported down to the chamber, walking down the hall Ron looked around.
"Jeezz, glad I stayed behind with Lockhart. This place is creepy " he shivered as Hermione looked at The Snake Statues.
Now at the pool Harry brought the two to the dark and opened a door, Tom laying on a couch. Holding a knife in hand thinking, it's how he calms down
"Ummm Tom? Can you put the knife down".

Tom turned to the three, rolling off the couch he walked over looking at Ron he noticed. "You must be Ginny's brother?~" he smirked evilly
Ron stared at him but was cut off by Harry slapping Tom.
"Stop it-_-"
He said "Anyway, This is Ron and Hermione. Hermione Ron, Tom. Tom Riddle"
He introduced them to eachother, gesturing to each of them.

"Tom don't even start thinking about your plans cause it's not happening "
He said staring at Tom who looked  concentrated. He frowned and rolled his eyes "You're no fun-_-"
"And your not hurting anybody,.. Not again-_-".
Hermione was practically laughing
"You guys are quarreling like an old married couple!".
Ron rolled his eyes snickering and Tom looked at her, walking over he looked at her close up.
"Tom, don't dare repeat last year. That's the last time I'm gonna tell you"
"Fine" he huffed walking away.

"Common guys let's sit down"
He gestured them to sit down on the long couch with him.
The four talked for awhile and Tom was actually warming up to them, he was quite interesting to the two.
Harry basically was just watching them get along with a smile, seeing them smiling made him feel relieved. Since Tom was doing it as well.
_______________________________________
Word Count:436
__________________

Hey Guys It's La-Lloyd!!

So it's a short chapter today,
Just feeling abit tired and my head isn't working properly today.
And I don't have much to say but
I hope you liked it!!

If you have any ideas that you want me to include in the story I'll try fit it in.

Anyway, Bye Ninjas!!

❤💚🖤