🖤The Kiss💚 13/18+

A couple days passed and Harry had been feeling much better. He had been on his feet now and back to his classes. He's only had to take tablets about one or two times, all that resting in The Hospital Wing payed off.

He was at dinner with his friends, the hall crowded with students and talking is all you heard. Hermione still stared at Ron like he was a pig, Harry snorted when she gave off to him.

"Alright, calm down Guys. I'll be right back"
He said wiping his lips clean with his Jumper sleeve, getting up from his seat he walked out of The Great Hall.

He only went to the bathroom and immediately went back, walking through the corridors he wasn't far from The Great Hall.
He heard something though... It was familiar.... Too familiar. He stopped for a moment to listen.... It was a slithering sound of a snake, here we go again. He thought irritated, but it's good that Ton Riddle was gone. Atleast that's what he thought.

He sighed "Here we go again-_-"
He just began walking again, he'll be telling his friends this. And Ginny, she needs to know the most. Not gonna replicate the same mistake she did last year and not tell anybody about her troubles.

Getting closer to The Hall he immediately felt a cold hand grab his upper right arm, pulling him right and into a broomstick cupboard. He accidentally wacked his head on the wall while he heard the door lock, his vision got blurry. And he would've fallen and hit the floor before someone caught him. He only remembered everything going dark.

When he opened his eyes he was on the floor, it was freezing in here and he had the chills. But looking down he saw someone's shoes... Then their legs. He slowly took out his wand and got ready to point it at the person, immediately shot his head up and pointed his wand at-....

Tom Riddle!!!!????

His eyes widened as he looked at the pale teenager, immediately getting up he pointed his wand at Tom.

"How the hell are you alive!!!??"
He shouted at him, not taking his bullshit. Tom just rolled his eyes, a small snicker following.

"My My, not so young anymore are you Harry?"
He teased a smirk appearing across his lips. Very amused.

"Shut up will you!! Answer the question!"
He immediately dug his wand into his throat tighter everytime he didnt answer.

"And stop giving me that face"
He said really uncomfortable now
Tom just smirked again, not listening to a word he said. Then he spoke.
"Do you remember what i told you last year?"
Tom asked wondering if Harry remembered.

Harry just squinted his eyes then rolled then
"You said way too much stupid things".
He replied knowing it wasn't a good idea.

"Remember when I said I had to meet you if I could?" Tom questioned

Yes? And? What does that have to do with anything!?-"
He didn't have time to even dig his wand further into his neck.

Tom grabbed his arm, his waist with the other one. Dipped him down and before Harry could say something their lips connected. Harry's eyes widened as he tried to push him away
---------------------------------------------------------
Warning:This part coming up might be disturbing to younger viewers, proceed with caution!!
---------------------------------------------------------

"Mmhnmm!!!"
He exclaimed but stopped after a couple of seconds slowly wrapping his arms around his neck, dropping his wand in the process and slowly closed his eyes.

It felt... So good, his perfect smooth lips attached to his own. But soon he had to let go, his lips detaching themselves from Tom's. Letting out a few deep breaths, his eyes still closed as he lowered his head. Abit tired, Tom opened his eyes and looked at Harry. A smirk rolling across his lips "Not so innocent anymore are you?" he slowly moved him and Harry up to stand again.

"Shut up.. " he says still out of breath but grabbed onto Toms tie and pulled him closer, their lips connecting again. Harry against the wall, Tom's hand still in a tight hold on Harry's waist. Slowly moving his left arm down his thigh, pulling it up to his waist. Harry tightened his leg grip around Tom's waist, and the two wouldn't let go of eachother for two minutes straight. Soon their lips fell apart from each other's, Harry's head resting on Tom's. His breathing fast, he slowly smiled slightly, Tom still smirked. Opening his eyes and looked at Harry's tired face, Harry slowly loosened his grip on Tom's tie and rested his head on Toms chest.

Tom immediately moved his head to the side, he had his eyes darting at the back of Harry's neck. Another smirk curled across his lips as he leaned closer and slowly started kissing it. Harry gripped onto Tom's cloak and moaned but got startled when he did. "S. Stop.. "his cheeks went red.

"Can't boss me around kitten"
He whispered into his ear, pulling his hair back so he could get to the very front of his neck. Starting to kiss it, while doing that for a couple of seconds he then started nibbling on it. Harry looked exhausted now. After Tom was done he let Harry rest his head against his chest and slipped down to the ground, pulling Harry with him. Letting Harry sit between Toms legs and his face against his chest.

Tom was very interested now, The Golden Boy getting rid of the dark lord had now made out with him.

The best has yet to come.
______________________________________

Word Count:936
__________________

Hey Guys It's La-Lloyd!
!
YASSSS their first kiss has arrived!!
This is also the longest chapter so far,
And I'm really proud of myself
I usually get really uncomfortable with this subject.
But it always turns out so good!!
I might do another Chapter right after this!!

Anyway, Bye Ninjas!!

❤💚🖤