Prologue

A.N: Hello and welcome to my rewrite/reimagining of my original story, Save Her. Hope you enjoy, and I'll see you guys at the end of the chapter! (Video not related)

Will and Charlotte stood in the middle of Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria, which was owned by their father Henry Emily and his friend William Afton. Will loved watching the animatronics with his older sister Charlotte because it was one of the few things they had in common. Will always tried to get close enough to see how they worked, but Charlotte made sure to keep him behind the safety line in front of the stage because of the thing that the employees always called the "Fredbear Inicident".

It was Will's birthday, and Charlotte made sure this year was one of the best ones, since it was his tenth birthday. Charlotte was older by a year, but that didn't mean she felt superior by any means. She always tried her hardest to make Will happy, since their dad was usually at work and their mother died shortly after giving birth to Will. Since then, their dad has been working twice as hard to provide enough money for all of them.

Charlotte looked over at Will, seeing him hanging out with his friends, waiting for the cake to be served. She looked around hoping to see their dad, but he didn't show. Charlotte looked over at the Puppet box, and saw that someone had stacked the presents on it. Idiots. She walked over to unstack the presents and put them on the present table, when she was grabbed from behind. She struggled out of their grip and turned around to see the neighborhood bullies.

"Well if it isn't Charlotte. Where's your mom? Aww, that's right, she's dead!" Thunder crashed outside, and Charlotte jumped. She hated thunder... The bullies noticed and grinned. They grabbed Charlotte and dragged her outside, locking her out. They walked away, laughing, leaving Charlotte to get rained on.

As Charlotte was trying to get someone's attention, she heard someone walking behind her. She turned around and saw William Afton, her Godfather.

William was walking towards her dressed in his normal purple themed clothing. He had something in his hand that Charlotte couldn't quite see.

"Hey William! Do you happen to have the keys on you? Some jerks locked me out..."

William pulled his hand up, and Charlotte started backing up in fear. William was holding a knife, and was walking towards her. She banged harder on the door, screaming for someone to let her in, but nobody came. She saw the Puppet throw off the lid to its box and start gliding as fast as it could toward her. But it wasn't fast enough.

William stabbed Charlotte from behind, and relished in her scream of pain. He dragged her in between a couple trash cans, and left her there to bleed out. Charlotte watched as he walked away into the darkness, and heard something dragging across the ground. She weakly looked over to the side and saw the Puppet slowly dragging itself toward her. The rain had caused its circuits to become waterlogged, and all it could do was drag itself toward her. As soon as the Puppet got close, she let out her last breath as the Puppet enveloped her in its dying embrace.

Will looked around for his sister. It was almost present time! She said she had something extra special to give him this year. But when he looked around, he didn't see her anywhere. He looked over at the Puppet's box, and saw that its lid had been thrown open. He started panicking, knowing that the Puppet was made specifically to protect him and his sister. He started running around, looking for her, and eventually he came to the door that lead outside into the alleyway. Right next to the door he saw the green bracelet she always wore.

He unlocked the door and slowly pushed it open. It had stopped raining, and he looked left and right. To the left he saw what looked like pizza sauce on the ground. Maybe his sister came out here to eat some pizza alone? He followed the trail of pizza sauce and eventually found his sister in between two trash cans, the Puppet hugging her.

"Sissy? Why are you sleeping in the alley? Come inside, it's gift time!" When she didn't move he started panicking a bit. "Sissy? Charlotte, are you okay?" He rolled the puppet off of her and screamed.

His sister was gone, dead in an alley. Blood still dripped from her mouth and her once lively eyes were glazed over.

Will ran into the Pizzeria, yelling for help. When the adults came out into the alley, they called 911. Charlotte intended to make this party one Will would remember for years. She got what she wanted, but not how she imagined it.

Hope you enjoyed this chapter. Definitely already going in a different direction than the original, and I'm proud of this one chapter alone! Hope to see you soon. Bye!