Chapter 1

Will ran into the Pizzeria, yelling for help. When the adults came out into the alley, they called 911. Charlotte intended to make this party one Will would remember for years. She got what she wanted, but not how she imagined it.

6 Years Later, Exactly

Will sat on his bed, thinking about what he was gonna do today. Maybe go paint under the bridge? One of his friends got him a new set of spray paints yesterday. Yeah, that sounded nice. He got up, got dressed, and walked downstairs. As he passed the bathroom, he looked inside and saw his phone sitting on the sink. Better grab that. He walked inside, grabbed it, and looked in the mirror.

With his hood up, you almost couldn't see his dyed blue hair, dull blue eyes, and the bags under his eyes. He looked as pale as ever, and had his sunglasses clipped onto the front of his black jacket. He scowled at his reflection, and walked into the kitchen. His dad left a note, as usual, and some money on the table, along with a few wrapped presents. Will pocketed the money, and picked up the first present. He opened it, revealing a small plush of the Puppet, with a button on it. He pushed the button, and heard the sounds of a music box.

Great, just another reminder of that day... He tossed the plush back into its box, which looked like the actual Puppet's box, and opened the next gift. Inside was another plush, this one a Funtime Foxy, but with blue highlights instead of pink. What was this supposed to be? He found another note in the bottom of the box, and picked it up.

"Will, I know how hard these six years have been, and I apologize for not being able to be there with you this year. But I hope this makes up for it. This is a miniature plush of an animatronic I'm making, one that's dedicated to you and your sister. Happy Birthday.
-Dad"

Will rolled his eyes, but kept the plush anyways. He appreciated the thought, and needed to get on with his day. He grabbed his paint cans, clipped them onto his belt, and walked to the old bridge that went over the canal. On his way, he saw one of the neighborhood kids getting bullied, and threw a pebble at one of the bullies. He hid behind a tree and threw another rock in the direction of some trashcans, which led the bullies away and gave the kid time to get away.

Will made his way to the bridge that crossed the old canal. It'd been dry there for a few years, so it's perfect for skateboarding, or practicing graffiti. As Will pulled out his spray paint cans, he saw something out of the corner of his eye. He turned quickly, but there was nothing there. He put his face in his hands, and took a breath.

It's not real...the Puppet is at Freddy's. No way it's stalking me...

Will picked up his paints and set to work. He painted her as he remembered: Long, dark brown hair flowing over her shoulders, which were covered in her favorite striped scarf. Her grey jacket that she never took off, and that little green bracelet she always wore. Their dad said it was the last thing their mom gave to Charlotte before she passed away. Will stopped for a moment, deciding what part to do next. He looked up and noticed one thing missing. As he sprayed on her smile, he heard a small voice in the back of his mind.

Looks just like me...do you ever miss me, Will?

Will subconsciously answered the voice, being used to it now.

I always miss her. Not a day goes by that I don't miss her. But you- she wouldn't want me to be depressed like this. She'd want me to keep moving forwards, but never forgetting her.

Will often had conversations with the voice. He always assumed that the voice was that part of him that made sure he never forgot Charlotte. When Will finished his masterpiece, he stepped back and admired it. He was about to walk away when he realized he forgot to add something. He pulled out a spray can with a modified, clear liquid of Will's own making. He sprayed it all over the picture, and stepped back.