Chapter 14: Safe Word

A/N: so this is my shortest chapter because it's not finished. But either I update now, or I finish later which will be a few more days on my next night off.

I work third shift full time, so I write whenever I'm up but mostly I just sleep, eat, work and repeat. I have Wednesday night off so I'll try and finish up the second part then, but no guarantee, 'm so sorry 😭

Thank you for reading everyone ❤️

___________________________________________________________

I woke up to the sun shinning directly in my face.

I peaked an eye open and saw that both of my shades had mysteriously been drawn, revealing the blinding glare of the sun.

I looked over to see that Joel was no where in sight, but the faint smell of food cooking in the kitchen gave me a pretty idea of where he was. I stretched, sighing blissfully at the feeling and stood to walk downstairs.

I walked in and saw Joel putting the last bit of eggs on a plate, admiring his clothed back, feeling a pang of disappointment that he put his shirt back on.

I cleared my throat, and he looked back at me, a plate in each of his hands with some type of egg dish on both of them.

"Good morning princess." He smiled, setting the plates down on the kitchen table, and walking over to me.

He pulled me close to him and gave me a kiss, I smiled against his mouth and kissed him back.

"Good morning." I greeted breathless when I had to pull back for air.

"Hungry?" He asked with a smirk.

I nodded, even though I wasn't hungry at all.

He led me to the table with a hand on my lower back, and I took a closer look at what he'd prepared.

I could make out eggs over-easy and bacon on what looked like a piece of bread, so I knew it couldn't be too bad. He cut a piece off for me, and held it in front of my lips. I was skeptical but opened my mouth anyways, accepting the small bite. My eyes widened at the savory taste, and I looked at him in surprise.

"This is amazing." I complemented after swallowing, remembering what he had said about talking with my mouth full. Then mentally slapped myself for listening to him.

"Thank you princess. You didn't have the exact ingredients for an eggs Benedict, but I made it work." He smiled, and pulled out a chair for me.

I sat down and was gently pushed to the table, and I softly thanked him.

He sat down and smiled at me, lifting his fork to his mouth to take a bite. I tore my gaze away and lifted my own fork to do the same and we both ate quietly for a moment, causing me to get lost in thought.

My mind went to last night, and I made a cringe face at my embarrassing drunken behavior towards Joel. I couldn't freaking believe that I admitted I wanted him to spank me!

"Something wrong princess?" He inquired, shaking me from my thoughts.

I blushed and instead of answering, shoved another bit of eggs inside of my mouth to avoid the question because YES something was wrong!