Chapter 1: First Encounters

Daddy Dom / Little Girl. DDLG, or dd/lg, is a relationship in which one person is the caregiver or "daddy" and the other is childlike. It is NOT a relationship between an actual father and daughter or any minor. This is a type of BDSM relationship that may or may not involve sex, but often involves play with child-like things, such as stuffed animals, bed-time stories, and spankings. The lg part of the relationship is often called the "little."

———————————————————————————

Ugh.

I wish my hair would just hurry up and grow out already, I'm tired of this awkward in between length. It's a little past my shoulders and it looks dumb up, so I have little choice but to wear it down.

I try to fix my curls and make them look somewhat put together, but give up when they bounce back into their original position.

I sigh to myself and look down at the rest of myself in my full body mirror, which had LED lights surrounding it, making my whole body light up brightly. I had on light wash mom jeans, with a tan oversized teddy pullover, and a tight white long sleeve turtleneck showing slightly underneath.

I looked back up to my face which had on light natural makeup, and smiled brightly. I dropped the smile after two seconds, and gave myself a bored expression with the thought of having to go to dumb school.

"I hate my life." I whined out loud, over dramatically.

I turn around and grab my water bottle off of my nightstand and put it in my backpack. I sling it over my shoulder with a light grunt from how heavy the darn thing was. There's only about $500 worth of material in it. Nothing major. It's not like that depressed me for a week after buying all of it or anything.

Finally, I turn off all of my lights and walk downstairs, and out of the door after grabbing my keys off of my dinning room table.

I get into my Chevy and shiver as I start my car. It was currently fall and around 50 degrees. Not too bad, but honestly anything below 70 was too cold for me. I sing along to my playlist as I drive the 5 minutes to my university.

I dread every second leading up to the place. I'm not finishing my degree, my degree is finishing me, I've already accepted it.

I sigh once I pull into a parking lot, one that I'm not supposed to park in but that's much closer to my building. I'm sure I'll probably get a ticket but I really don't care. I'm just not in the mood today.

Ughhhhh.

I park and quickly grab my backpack from the passenger seat and get out. It's already 5 after 9am and I was supposed to be in class 5 minutes ago.

I scurry inside after I lock my car, the walk being relatively shorter than if I had parked in my assigned parking lot. Why my assigned lot is 20 minutes away from most of my classes, I have no idea.

Finally, I reach my classroom and walk inside.

Everyone stares, even the professor.

Great.

My cheeks burn in embarrassment from all of the attention, and I hurry and walk to the literal only open seat in the classroom.

There's a decent amount of people in this class but it's smaller than some of my others. It's an organizational psychology class, so most of us were either psychology or management emphasis in our degrees. This class is for upperclassmen so everyone pretty much has their shit together. Everyone except for me of course. I'm almost positive that I'm the only one who ever skips this class (and obviously the only one that's ever late as well).